• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help Me Plx!

jacksponge

Reaction score
mmm hi this is my first time mapping but i dunno how to add monster to my map i try to put them but nothing happens.

also i have a big question of how i can upload a server 8.21 into a 8.31.

+ i have a map for a 8.31 and i am trying to put it into my server but i dunno where to put it. i am new, and i am doing everything by my self plx help me!
:confused:

Hi, first of all, what kind of mapeditor do you use? If Remere's and simones, go to "Creature Palette" and then place spawn and put the spawn on the map where you want it. And when that's done, you can choose what kind of monsters you want in your map by clicking on them and put them on the spawn.

If you want your 8.31 map in a 8.31 server, go to the latest TFS and download it. When that's done, go to data and then the world folder. Delete the map there "Forgotten".otbm, delete all kind of xml files there and copy yours. When that's done, go to config.lua. Change the map name to yours. When you have done that, you can start your server without having any problems, and goodluck with the map!

Give me rep ++ :)

Back
Top Bottom