• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help me to run website

I Sophie

I Sophie
Reaction score
Hello guys,sorry for disturbing all with this post but i tried many times to run website but i cannot someone upload a video for me "updated video"
My windows 10.2
16GB Ram,Corei7 "Internet speed 50mb"
I know how to make localhost and everything but the problem in connecting the website to my otserver
If someone help me i wd be appreciated for that thanks for all,sorry for disturb.

Hello guys,sorry for disturbing all with this post but i tried many times to run website but i cannot someone upload a video for me "updated video"
My windows 10.2
16GB Ram,Corei7 "Internet speed 50mb"
I know how to make localhost and everything but the problem in connecting the website to my otserver
If someone help me i wd be appreciated for that thanks for all,sorry for disturb.
send priv msg i will gonna help as i can ;]

i want website too :D
Anyone can make a website locally on windows using a server emulator like xampp, uniserver or even iis but no will be able to see it if you don't port forward.

It's rather simple once you have your website setup go into the command prompt and type ipconfig/all look for your ip address if you are behind a router or modem/router (not many standard modems anymore) you will need to gain access to it.
Go to this website Setup a port forward in your router to allow incoming connections for multiplayer games, VOIP, DVR, and security cameras. (https://portforward.com/) and look for your router or modem/router it will tell you how to gain access to it but only if you own or have administrative access to the device from there is just a matter of putting in the correct ports. Port 80 is your standard port for http traffic. The reason you need your ip from the computer is because you need the sub ip address this is the ip you will use to inform the router/modem to allow traffic through port 80 from the outside world to that computer if you are connected directly to the internet then you'll need to find out what your ip address is & you can do that using the same process. You can also do this with other ports such 7171 & 7172.

Before you ask, I just explained most of the process so there is no "can I do it for you" because I already did.

Anyone can make a website locally on windows using a server emulator like xampp, uniserver or even iis but no will be able to see it if you don't port forward.

It's rather simple once you have your website setup go into the command prompt and type ipconfig/all look for your ip address if you are behind a router or modem/router (not many standard modems anymore) you will need to gain access to it.
Go to this website Setup a port forward in your router to allow incoming connections for multiplayer games, VOIP, DVR, and security cameras. (https://portforward.com/) and look for your router or modem/router it will tell you how to gain access to it but only if you own or have administrative access to the device from there is just a matter of putting in the correct ports. Port 80 is your standard port for http traffic. The reason you need your ip from the computer is because you need the sub ip address this is the ip you will use to inform the router/modem to allow traffic through port 80 from the outside world to that computer if you are connected directly to the internet then you'll need to find out what your ip address is & you can do that using the same process. You can also do this with other ports such 7171 & 7172.

Before you ask, I just explained most of the process so there is no "can I do it for you" because I already did.
thank you ,,,, it says to me
Server error!

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there was an error in a CGI script.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 500
localhost
03/09/19 18:51:34
Apache/2.2.8 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.5

Last edited:
Back