• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Help offered

Mc-Pedro

Banned User
Reaction score
This time I am aiming for a quite long application, so here goes.

Hi, my name is Linus Esborn, not Pedro as many of you think, I'm living in Gothenburg, Sweden, and I am 15 years old, I'm currently in the 9th grade of the swedish school, which is a year away from the U.S Highschool. I have a lot of free time, some IRL things going on, and I'm offering myself to service your players on your open tibia server, well the things I have to offer is maturity, activity, and professionality, I do what I do very serious, and would be rather surprised of me not acting the way I should as a Gamemaster, else they should report that so I can improve (?).
What I can offer you is a 5-6 hour activity each day. Also I speak fluent English, and since I'm aiming to be a writer, I know how to formulate news/reports/reviews etc well made.

If you want to know how long I've been into OT, I can answer that simple; since 2005, I've had my breaks but they lasted no longer than some months, I have always been active on the forums though, what I require is a decent uptime, since I want to be able to help everyone as frequent as possible, as I mentioned above I'm also a storywriter, so if you need any help with that topic, you can always ask for my help.

I can easly be contacted via mail or via MSN on my email adress; [email protected] or through a PM on here.

The application became quite short after all, but if there's any question, just ask!

:thumbup: truly recommend this guy fellas ; )

Perhaps you would be a candidate for a community manager (in-game position), where your main job is not to bann players, but to make the community good, help and support etc.

But atm we are overfloding with CMs/GMs if we compare to the currently players online size of our server.

_If we grow, you might become a candidate! :)

Perhaps you would be a candidate for a community manager (in-game position), where your main job is not to bann players, but to make the community good, help and support etc.

But atm we are overfloding with CMs/GMs if we compare to the currently players online size of our server.

_If we grow, you might become a candidate! :)

Sounds good =)

Back