• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Help with database / web page!!

derkonsito

Reaction score
Hi im making the web page for my ot server but im having this problem:

My server stores everything in the S3DB file like shown in the picture attached and it dosent updates nothing in the sql!! So i made my web page, i create chars in the page but they all go to sql file and server just like dosent even uses it !! Help please!!

Attachments

Oh, I thought you ment Remere gave that error.
Keep the items.otb of your server and use the items.otb of your server in Remere.
Then save the map using that items.otb.

Oh, I thought you ment Remere gave that error.
Keep the items.otb of your server and use the items.otb of your server in Remere.
Then save the map using that items.otb.
Can you give me your skype to talk faster? and what you said was weird XD "your server" is my old or my new?

The server you are using now, don't change the items.otb in that datapack if using an other one gives this error, so keep the one that doesn't give this error and use that one in Remere.

Remere's Map Editor/data/981 and then replace the items.otb. Also make sure you save the map in that version then so it uses that items.otb (Map, Properties).

Same items.otb in your server as in remere.

blgfn.jpg

Same errors and new ones ;/ the part of the monsters i dont understand why because i can see them in the remeres...

The errors about the monster and npc errors, this means they are not added to your server (data/monster/monsters.xml and in the folders and data/npc).
For the map errors, you can also set the map to a higher client version with Map, Properties, then set it back to your versions where you added the items.otb of your server.

Meh bro now i change the npc data and i get this with all npcs...
Do you have a map that works for a 9.0-9.5 server ? This map i think will not work ;/}
@Limos

[10/07/2014 10:33:49] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
[10/07/2014 10:33:49] data/npc/scripts/Jack Fate Goroma.lua
[10/07/2014 10:33:49] data/npc/scripts/Jack Fate Goroma.lua:1: attempt to index global 'KeywordHandler' (a nil value)
[10/07/2014 10:33:49] stack traceback:
[10/07/2014 10:33:49] [C]: in function '__index'
[10/07/2014 10:33:49] data/npc/scripts/Jack Fate Goroma.lua:1: in main chunk
[10/07/2014 10:33:49] [Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/Jack Fate Goroma.lua
[10/07/2014 10:33:49] cannot open tim.lua: No such file or directory

[10/07/2014 10:33:50] Lua Script Error: [Npc interface]
[10/07/2014 10:33:50] data/npc/scripts/Hairycles.lua
[10/07/2014 10:33:50] data/npc/scripts/Hairycles.lua:1: attempt to index global 'KeywordHandler' (a nil value)
[10/07/2014 10:33:50] stack traceback:
[10/07/2014 10:33:50] [C]: in function '__index'
[10/07/2014 10:33:50] data/npc/scripts/Hairycles.lua:1: in main chunk
[10/07/2014 10:33:50] [Warning - NpcScript::NpcScript] Can not load script: data/npc/scripts/Hairycles.lua
[10/07/2014 10:33:50] cannot open tim.lua: No such file or directory

Change it back, since you are using client 9+ it's probable not just a directory difference but the whole npcsystem you added won't work on your server.
If you are missing npcs, just add them, don't replace the npc folder.

Change it back, since you are using client 9+ it's probable not just a directory difference but the whole npcsystem you added won't work on your server.
If you are missing npcs, just add them, don't replace the npc folder.

Ok now no more monster / npc error just the same map error XD! But i try to load my map and now remeres says unsopported client

If you get such an error, import the map. Did you already saved it in a higher client version (with Map, Properties) then changed in back to your client version and saved again?

You can set it to 9.86 or 10.10 for example, then change it back to 9.81. If you change map client version with Map, Properties, it removes the items that don't exist in the items.otb of that client.

Back