• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
A frost troll cave Im currently working on, not sure if Im happy with it

2q16qfk.png

29parfn.png

r88p44.png

Its nice, but if you add more snow (ID: 6760) and put mosses (ID: 4580) will look better (on my opinion)
Keep working

get more dirt 'n shizzle, trolls are dirty ass creatures, and i don't think that those mountains are that dirty

instead of Neon's : tits or gtfo,
lets say: dirt or gtfo <.<

Allright thanks guys, @ Aundsoul and Luffy, I was trying out to put some more details but it just turned out to messy imo so I removed some, I'll try to add something more and we'll see how it turns out but I dont think I want much more in the pictures it'll prolly get worse xD7

edit: lul anton, get on skype u nab.

Haha wierd but good? Okay thanks but let me know if U come up with why :p

Here is the new ice city I have been working on for the last 5 days, im still on it but about 70% done.

Here is Hypothermia:

2jcy52p.png

2psexro.png

wk4q5t.png

2m639qx.png

20qcikp.png

313fy4k.png

qs06xy.png

Comment, and rep if you like it :]

@ SmigOOl: Thanks :D

@ knatte1: tack bryschan ;d

@ blackstone: thank you, I appreciate that :)

Looks great, but I think you're using too much of those icy rocks on the roofs... :)

@ Wardawg, hahaha thanks for trying tho mate ! :D

@ Magnetico: thanks mate, yeah perhaps, but I wanted to make it look like its reaaaaaallly cold there :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom