• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Highrate 7.7 server, who's in?

Will it be fun? :D

• Total voters

OT Stuffs

OT-Stuffs.net
Reaction score
Yo, after a looong night I was able to get myself what looks to be a full 7.7 real map server.
I'm atm going through the sources/map checking for weird things that shouldn't be there (item bugs/money commands, etc)

My intention with this server, is not to create a umber-serious server.
All I would like is to create a nice highrated server there people can war with eachother :p

It would kind of be like oldera, more or less.

So, would anyone be happy if I throw up such a server within a week? :D
(Working night irl this week, so I get a lot of free time during the days to do my shit)

attachment.php

it will be fun! :D
Oh an between the way, I'd love if you could tell me some proper stages that would be great to use :)
I'm pretty bad with stages myself :( what I think is nice, maybe the community hates =/

1.jpg

I'm not sure at all, maybe something like this
Lua:
1-9: 100x
10-19: 80x
20-29: 60x
30-39: 40x
40-49: 30x
50-59: 20x
60-69: 15x
70-79: 10x
80-89: 8x
90-99: 6x
100-129: 5x
130-159: 3x
160+: 2x

Maybe? I dunno really, I really suck at making good stages haha xD

I'm done with the sources, made some modifications and shortened down some of the codes to be faster and more simple for the server to read.
Also I found that VIP is read per player, I modified that to be readed per account instead, so you will have same VIP-list on all your characters if they're on same acc :) <at least that's good IMO, yell at me if I'm wrong>

I've tested if the server seems stable, and true it is, but I got some work to modify and make everything more lighter :)
Also I got one issue, I have no website for the server at all.
But not to worry, I will create one, it wont take many days for me to make a website for this server :)

but about stages, do anyone have any ideas which stages to use?

The stages you already posted look pretty good tbh, will make 120 hardish to get. I'd probably play if you put one up, good luck.

EDIT: Did you check the Dara and Ank map? I've found on alot of older maps they're incomplete.

The stages you already posted look pretty good tbh, will make 120 hardish to get. I'd probably play if you put one up, good luck.

EDIT: Did you check the Dara and Ank map? I've found on alot of older maps they're incomplete.

It's full everywhere above ground, even the top floor of kazordoon is there(something I've only seen in 2 other servers, realots and wtf the other one was named)
Thou I've found out many scripts are not completed, quests etc..
I will do my most to fix as much I can find

Also I'm today going to start develop the website.
The server will be hosted on my current domain(ot-stuffs.net), atm there's not much to see there, an unfinished forum, that's all.

You should find a way to disable the ability of using any software that actually can inject to the client (bot) in order to get players, and a more cheat-free server
t

You should find a way to disable the ability of using any software that actually can inject to the client (bot) in order to get players, and a more cheat-free server
t

indeed, but the problem is that most people are too lazy to get a custom client :(
btw, there's already ways to make people unable to use the original client exe file :)

But in fact that wont stop botters, because anyone with decent programming skills and that posses bot-sources will be able to make it work.
It would take me around 10 minutes to crack a brand new tibia client, and figure out what changes I need to make to the bot software to make it work, it's not hard at all.

But whatever the case is, I will have the original client for starters until something comes up from the community, secondly I wont have botters in the server, I'll delete them on sight :)

On Topic,

I just finished viewing all the NPCs(there's 335 is spawning in the game, there's 2 non-important NPCs missing), I made some modifications, found lots of scripts that was badly shaped or even half-bugged.
The NPCs are identical with cipsoft npcs.
I'm currently randomly testing NPC's if their response on my changes were positive.

I will post more progress later, might delay hours because there's tons of files to view and modify.

indeed, but the problem is that most people are too lazy to get a custom client :(
btw, there's already ways to make people unable to use the original client exe file :)

But in fact that wont stop botters, because anyone with decent programming skills and that posses bot-sources will be able to make it work.
It would take me around 10 minutes to crack a brand new tibia client, and figure out what changes I need to make to the bot software to make it work, it's not hard at all.

But whatever the case is, I will have the original client for starters until something comes up from the community, secondly I wont have botters in the server, I'll delete them on sight :)

A custom client wont help if you don't disassemble it and edit it in a way that the bot can't recognize it. Not even by changing the actual client version /that the server responds to/ will help.

And no, you can't stop botters, but believe me, if you stop already existing bots to work, you will have 99% less to do in the stop-botters-section.

A custom client wont help if you don't disassemble it and edit it in a way that the bot can't recognize it. Not even by changing the actual client version /that the server responds to/ will help.
And no, you can't stop botters, but believe me, if you stop already existing bots to work, you will have 99% less to do in the stop-botters-section.

I don't think you understand my way of what I mean with custom client.
I could write a custom client in a way, that you wouldn't even be able to figure out wtf it says using hexeditor..

And from there, make things that the server will check, if all values are correct the login is granted, if not.. then... GTFO! xD
But as I mentioned, To start of, I need to have the original client, so I will attract even lazy people.

But one step at the time :)
Right now I getta focus on all the annoying website functions (login, create acc, logout, create guild/char/comments, m.m)
that will be pain in the ass xD

Good luck! :)

But one step at the time
Right now I getta focus on all the annoying website functions (login, create acc, logout, create guild/char/comments, m.m)
that will be pain in the ass xD
I can help you abit.

Good luck! :)

I can help you abit.

Thanks and Np, I know my ways around websites and prefer create all myself so there wont be any bugs that can lead to hacks and shits :)
Thanks for the offer thou, I will keep it in my mind =D

If you can make a custom client that stops bots from injecting, why in earth would you not do that? People could actually have wars without having kids destroying them

in this version , the addons is news? , ooooooouhwyeaah and client have hotkeys ;)

If you can make a custom client that stops bots from injecting, why in earth would you not do that? People could actually have wars without having kids destroying them
You know how a lot of people is.. "Custom client, no way.. BYE..."
But I never said I will never do anything like it, what I said was, now in the start, I can't do it.
First thing I need to do, is to show-off the server to even the lazy people.
Once people know how good the server is, I can start to make some of those client changes.

in this version , the addons is news? , ooooooouhwyeaah and client have hotkeys ;)

Nah, 1 client version at wrong direction.
7.8 was the very first client with item hotkeys and "modern outfits".

You know how a lot of people is.. "Custom client, no way.. BYE..."
But I never said I will never do anything like it, what I said was, now in the start, I can't do it.
First thing I need to do, is to show-off the server to even the lazy people.
Once people know how good the server is, I can start to make some of those client changes.

Nah, 1 client version at wrong direction.
7.8 was the very first client with item hotkeys and "modern outfits".

I think your thinking this is some tibia 8.60 client and shit. On oldschool OT's honestly, people WILL download the custom client. All of the most popular servers such as Tibianic & RealOT's both use custom clients.

My advice is USE a custom client!! If your able to make is to people cannot use a bot, even better.. people would not waste the time doing all that shit.. on tibianic.. hardly any botters, atleast 98 % of the botter's are gone.

I think your thinking this is some tibia 8.60 client and shit. On oldschool OT's honestly, people WILL download the custom client. All of the most popular servers such as Tibianic & RealOT's both use custom clients.

My advice is USE a custom client!! If your able to make is to people cannot use a bot, even better.. people would not waste the time doing all that shit.. on tibianic.. hardly any botters, atleast 98 % of the botter's are gone.

if you read all my posts, you'll eventually find something similar to "in the start I will not use custom client..." :)

why do everyone want custom client? if you can't handle botters you should stop play tibia bcuz there will probably be one cheater in every game you play.

Back