• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Hire me on weekly basis

I've contacted him for a quick chat on OTserv development consultancy and general guidance, can't say anything but to thank him for all the attention and expertise he applied into helping me. He's a really good professional!

Thank you @Ezzz !

Bump, available to work, got some debt to pay as well to e.e.
If anyone needs some tasks done, hit me up!

I need something done, but it isn't OT related.
Php required. Please pm me your pricing per hour.

Amazing work!!! Super fast and cheap prices. Definitely recommended. 😁

Another scam, it's saddening to see this happen here on OTLand. @gubbo123 requested me to re-implement weapons LUA scripting interface on my server engine Nostalrius that has reworked the combat system and how this system works, for this task he was to pay me 30$ USD.

The system was implemented successfully to use LUA functions on weapons, after functioning he proceeded to remove me from Discord staying with the new LUA weapons system code implemented in the server which took me like two hours to make for him and after to help him fix his special elemental bow script for one extra hour, literally for free.

In case people that don't use my engine and don't know how CipSoft formulas work, fire condition has a static -10 damage per round, but the total damage is what is modified on the script, I've all our chat history available.

@Don Daniello
@Cornex
@Delirium

1575509832140.png

1575509803485.png

Guys from Otland community - I just wanted you to know that I worked with Ezzz several times with very different tasks.
They were from range "very easy" to "bit hard", but I was always satisfied with communication, pricing and overall code quality.

I always paid first and I never had a trouble with the code I received.
I don't know anything about the guy Leol3o. I do not know if he's scammer or not. I just know that Ezzz (ShadowStorm) is fair guy and it really sucks to see him getting scammed.

Sad to hear this again. I am always wondering how people here on this forum treat each other.
Most of us are here to help out on something and not to earn but also not to scam for money.
Having something in return is often a quite nice gift that honours your services and shows a lot about respecting the work that has been done.
Hope you get it back somehow and hope this will never happen again.

If something is agreed then anyone of the parties should fullfill the conditions.

I am totally not into those kind of offerings here on Otland. For myself I never accepted payments and never asked for any money in return of my services.
This allows me to decide at any time wether to do a job or not. Tibia is a hobby and I map whenever I want to, without any pressure.
But damn... scripters here on the forum are getting payed pretty good. Noone would ever pay so much for 1h of (good quality) mapping.

you should charge first and then do the job, you are pretty known here so theres no problem to pay first..

Bump.
Got some spare time for tasks.
Message me.
OTClient protection, OTClient DLL reporting, stats system, tasks system, cast system, server engines 7.4, message me!

Back