• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Honeyboo's Gamemaster Application

honeyboo

Reaction score
Information!

Before you say "Why would I hire a guy that calls himself Honeyboo?" My girlfriend calls me that, and well, it's easy to remember, don't be alarmed. My name is Luis, 16 years old and born on January 1st, 1997. Born in Mexico, but I was raised in the United States my entire life. Well, I recently asked myself, "What if I was a Gamemaster?" Reason being that I play a lot of OT servers. I've been playing Tibia for about 9 years now, and OTs for 6 years. During my OT experiences, Gamemasters in servers and NEVER there to help players 24/7. In my opinion, servers with Gamemasters that are always online are the good ones to play. I have found plenty of bugs in servers and notify GMs or staff members as soon as I encounter them, but what if nobody is there? I've been stuck in a bug for a week and 2 days before because no staff members were available. This was recent actually, and that was the last straw. I decided to make my own server where I vowed I'd be there for the players as God and hire trustworthy people onto my server. Unfortunately, I've encountered some problems with that and my server won't be ready for quite some time, but I won't bore you with the details. Why I'm applying for this position? Experience. I have worked as GM before in a server my cousin used to run, but had to close it down due to his new marriage. I feel I have enough knowledge to be a great GM, and at the same time interact with the community, gain some skills, become professional, and hopefully someday have my own server. I'm a pretty reliable guy, my school grades are high.

I know many just do it for the sake of being more powerful than other players and take advantage of their Gamemaster abilities, but I honestly just want to work for someone and help him/her run the server smoothly and efficiently. I have some pretty good ideas, I know how to create spells, I know how to advertise the server, and I'm good with people.

Qualifications:

-Common, experienced, and basic Tibia knowlege
-I can speak English and Spanish 100% fluently. I can easily translate between these 2 languages. (currently learning Polish)
-I am online easily 10-12 hours a day.
-I am great with people. I'm always told I'm a kind, helpful person by nature.
-No vulgar language, I would avoid this in order to look professional and set an example in the community.
-Server Gamemaster experience - familiar with all commands and ready to use new ones!
-Can create customized spells.
-Creativity
-Responsible
-Easy to contact
-Wants the best server experience for everyone

Contact Me!

Skype- starcrossed97

You can find me on Facebook (E-mail is below). If you are from the United States, I can also give you my cellphone number.

Facebook- [email protected]

Thank you! I hope to hear from you guys! And to everyone else, good luck with your servers and projects everyone! :)

Last edited:
Back