• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do i copy a part from a another map into my own?

Dassnung

Reaction score
Ye , so if i for example download for example a dragons liar from otland and want to import that into my own ot , how do i do that in remere?

You can copy and paste! Open the map you wanna copy, hold down shift and the select what you want to copy. Then hit ctrl+c, go to your default map, hit ctrl+v then left click on the space you want it and SHAZAM the copied map will be pasted to your own map.

Post any doubts.

You can copy and paste! Open the map you wanna copy, hold down shift and the select what you want to copy. Then hit ctrl+c, go to your default map, hit ctrl+v then left click on the space you want it and SHAZAM the copied map will be pasted to your own map.

Post any doubts.

hehe , thanks , rep :thumbup:

I Really dident understand lets se if im right (very low chance)

I see a map that i want to edit into my map then i open remeres map editor copy the map i want and paste into remere and i got it there?;)

Back