• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

how do i make a GM?

RamboIII

Reaction score
i alrdy tryed to follow 3 tutorials that i saw here but for some rare reason i cant, i was wondering if there was another way to make it or could someone post pictures? or could i make account manager a gm, i create my gm and then change it to player?

These are the tutorials that i alrdy tried:

http://otland.net/f137/how-create-gm-god-3-simple-steps-12404/

http://otland.net/f137/how-setup-mysql-answers-normal-errors-too-photos-now-11804/

http://otland.net/f137/how-make-gamemaster-1125/

what can i do:(

lol You can go to your data base and see your char then change id.

then

go to players and change group id to: 1= player 2= totur 3=GM 4=God

Ok well I can teach you from here.First your using sql [X]
And you can't figure out how to make a GM/GOD?Ok first go to your database on your phpmyadmin.Go to the server database and choose accounts,on the top of the page choose browse and find your account in that page.Now open it.And look for the group id and change it to the highest it can be if it has a choice box like 3- choose 3- on the top of the choice box.Now after you've done that make sure you click Go on the bottom of this page.And after that go to your database again and go to the players page.Now once on that page click on browse at the top again,now find your player in there.And open that player.Now change the group id in there to 3- on the top.And there should be a little bar with your character's name in there.Now just edit that to GM Name or GOD Name,TuT Name,CM Name.And then you can log on your character and you have your GM/GOD/TUT/CM

And Alfred,I'm sorry I can't help you right now.You may want to use maybe a search function...

i need halp to make a gm or god to.... i have a war server and the file "account" or "players" is not there .... what do i have to do !?!?!?!?
srry for my bad english xD

If you are running a server.

And it works, it runs.

But you can not locate the player and account folder in data.

It means that you have no experience with SQL
BUT because the war server automatic runs with SQLite, it still work to "run and play".

So you will most likely have a sqlite database file. And you will need a program to modify your database file. Search after an SQLite browser, once you have opened the SQLite browser, it will look very much like phpmyadmin if you would run the more popular version MySQL.

Quick Info:
The server type where you can find "players" and "accounts" folder is a so called "XML" server.
XML servers are not popular any longer, because they are bad, and out of date.

What we are using now is so called "SQL" servers.
There are 2 types of "SQL" that is optionable to use, we got "MySQL" and "SQLite".

"MySQL" is prefered to use if you got a web page connected to it, a homepage. This might be advanced and hard for newbeginners.
"SQLite" is prefered to use for newbeginners, who do not understand how to operate homepages, or think it is not neccesary.

With "SQLite" you don't need any third-party software (ads/plugins/other stuff that fits with the server).
UNLESS: You might want to use a SQLite browser so you can moderate the SQLite servers, like making GMs/GODs, banning, deleting or such things.

Last edited:
Back