• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to Advertise my OT well

S

Shadow_

Greetings Guys,

I want to know how to advertise my OT well which websites and ETC and if you have old OT and it had 100+ online players which advertisements you were using ?
Thank you :D

Facebook, OTLand, tibiaking, mmorpg, some sites which are focused on tibia
as well if you have money countdown on otserverlist, put your server on other lists like otlists or so on
also you could make good youtube video which will let people check whats up in your server.
:p gl

Facebook, OTLand, tibiaking, mmorpg, some sites which are focused on tibia
as well if you have money countdown on otserverlist, put your server on other lists like otlists or so on
also you could make good youtube video which will let people check whats up in your server.
:p gl
Thank you , but do you think 90Euro/Day worth to paid for it ?

Just spam you server description or video in every tibia forums and thats it.

Do you think mini-box ads would be better than countdown ? it appears in more pages in otservlist.org and it stays 1 week would it be better?
Had it already, I dont think so, take countdown, once your server reach 100 players and you will be on first page of otservlist then feel free to take yellow highlight which is effective.

Had it already, I dont think so, take countdown, once your server reach 100 players and you will be on first page of otservlist then feel free to take yellow highlight which is effective.
do you think countdown will give 100 onlines ?

do you think countdown will give 100 onlines ?
probably at start because of hype, but after some hours that can be 30~50, it depends on how good is your server. If you mean a playerbase that it would take some time to do imho

probably at start because of hype, but after some hours that can be 30~50, it depends on how good is your server. If you mean a playerbase that it would take some time to do imho
all who have entered my ot said its very nice and its awesome so i think it should be good

Word of mouth is EVERYTHING. 3 day countdown on otservlist will get you around 50-100 people (depending how enticing your project looks). But these are not loyal players, if after 3 minutes they're bored, they'll leave for the next countdown. Your entire job is quickly converting these to everyday players and getting them to do your advertising for you (telling their friends to come play).

Word of mouth is EVERYTHING. 3 day countdown on otservlist will get you around 50-100 people (depending how enticing your project looks). But these are not loyal players, if after 3 minutes they're bored, they'll leave for the next countdown. Your entire job is quickly converting these to everyday players and getting them to do your advertising for you (telling their friends to come play).
Like you did through refferals?

i think i didn't get it , you mean i shouldn't do countdown ?

i think he tried to say "You could get lot of players with countdown but those won't be loyal players and if they get bored with your content they will just leave and won't back again. Don't expect do countdown and magically get a big playerbase, the real playerbase is built with a few loyal players recommending that game to their friends, that's the best publicity right now"

imho you could do the countdown, that's always a good option, just don't expect magic results

i think he tried to say "You could get lot of players with countdown but those won't be loyal players and if they get bored with your content they will just leave and won't back again. Don't expect do countdown and magically get a big playerbase, the real playerbase is built with a few loyal players recommending that game to their friends, that's the best publicity right now"

imho you could do the countdown, that's always a good option, just don't expect magic results
ahh good to know thank you guys again :D

Back