• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

i cant log into my ot

Sexy Vampire

Reaction score
i am wundering if there is a file that holds accounts because i cant seem to log in and make a char to play test my server help plz
and ty

----
sexy vampire:peace:

If you want to test your server then probaly you are using router then you have to close your connection with the computer and the turn the server on should work!! if you want people to able to log in then you have to do port forwarding...

If you want to test your server then probaly you are using router then you have to close your connection with the computer and the turn the server on should work!! if you want people to able to log in then you have to do port forwarding...

That makes no sense! Don't answer with nonsense like that.

i am wundering if there is a file that holds accounts because i cant seem to log in and make a char to play test my server help plz
and ty

----
sexy vampire:peace:

Yes, its in localhost/phpmyadmin

Back