• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows I got a otbm file, how do i start the otserv?

Kaywin

Lord of War WoW/Tibia 2D
Reaction score
Hello members of Otland I really hope you can save me some time and answer my questions..

I will start hosting again before I hosted a Real-Map and I when I downloaded it a had all files I ever needed.. OTBM file, "the one i started the ot with" items, npc, monsters ect.

So my question is how do I get that starting file so I can enter my OT by myself and look after bugs..

I just downloaded a OTBM file and it's only Thais Map, and thats what I going to host, a PVP-enf server in Thais City.

Can someone link me up so I can download some Npc, monsters, items ect files? And please tell me how I get that starting file!

Thank you guys for taking the time to help me :)

rep will be giving.

By the way the server is a 8,54 version.

Mogex - Go somewhere else please?!

OT : Hmm, i guess you could download a war server that you can find in the download section. Just put ur map there. Then change in the config.lua to ur name of the map.

This should work. Otherwise post here and ill try to help you out even more.

Kind regards / Simon

Back