• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I played this OTS 2 years ago, character still exists but can't acces to account.

Squallify

Reaction score
Hello I played this OTS 2 years ago with a character named Ned Stark.

The first thing I did when I came back to OTS was trying to acces the account, but couldn't. It seems like someone with a keylogger or trojan got access into my account, and i can't get it back with my email accounts because it says they are wrong.

The account name is the same name as this forum account's name, Squallify.

I don't know if there's something anyone can do, since it already has passed so much time. (That's why I didn't post this before, because I thought i had lost the account for good. But since i read in the forum that THE REAL OWNER ALWAYS RECOVERS HIS ACCOUNT so I thought why I wouldn't give it a try).

Yes, you can recover your account by email.

Yes, you can recover your account by email.

Did you read my post? It doesn't work. It says that the account and email doesn't match.

I don't know if he changed it or i used another email account I don't remember right now.

But I can answer any question people can make me about the account or you can check IP's (if you can search 2 years back logins IP) and you'll see it match.

Did you read my post? It doesn't work. It says that the account and email doesn't match.

I don't know if he changed it or i used another email account I don't remember right now.

But I can answer any question people can make me about the account or you can check IP's (if you can search 2 years back logins IP) and you'll see it match.
The original owner of the account doesn't mean anything as long as you don't have access to the email for the account. Only way to get your account back is if you use the recover account on the website (using the email which is linked to the account) to be able to change the password of the account. Also they never said that they will help the original owner of the account, they will only help the ones which is the original owner of the email. :p

The original owner of the account doesn't mean anything as long as you don't have access to the email for the account. Only way to get your account back is if you use the recover account on the website (using the email which is linked to the account) to be able to change the password of the account. Also they never said that they will help the original owner of the account, they will only help the ones which is the original owner of the email. :p

If the only thing that would be possible is recover it via email then no one would ever need help from them, since you can do it in the website.

I firmly believe that they mean that they will help to recover the original owner of the account. If it's not possible anymore I'm fine with it, but if there's anything they could do to prove that i'm the legit owner then it'd be nice.

If the only thing that would be possible is recover it via email then no one would ever need help from them, since you can do it in the website.

I firmly believe that they mean that they will help to recover the original owner of the account. If it's not possible anymore I'm fine with it, but if there's anything they could do to prove that i'm the legit owner then it'd be nice.
I believe they know how many scammers actually plays on their servers so there's no point in trying to prove you are the original creator of an account that you do not have the email to. Atleast that's what happened to me a bunch of times :p

Back