• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I will retire for soem time.

Souldrainer

Radonia~
Reaction score
I don't have time for Radonia more now, I got a lot in school plus I don't like the retirement of many friends, the war was unnecessary as well as Kornholijos behavior in the community tho both me and a lot of players consider Jimmy to bring more quality to the community unlike kornholijo who always only have caused mayhem.

I retire in a unknown period of time.

This is SHIT! I hate to see these good guys retire... I know we will all miss you so very much. I wish you the best of luck in everything you attempt in the future, and I really hope that you will come back.. :'(

why everyone!! all quit not my problem ok, all scared of my pvp skills ;]

Well, I dont know what to do..I could try to fill a really small part of the gap that you leave behind...but I cant replace your great ideas, your lua skills and your skills in guiding all that stuff. With Tala and Korn kidding around like that and being immature I can understand your decision. Still I never want you to leave. Without you Radonia will go down anyways, so Tala cant do anything about it aswell.

Good luck, Soulie, and I hope we will find another way some day.

Ffs, don't screw around. Like I said before you deleted my post, you've ruined everything for everyone here. You and Tala just screw around, I thought Tala was supposed to help Souldrainer, and not start a meaningless war that involves everyone on the server, thanks for maing Souldrainer quit. Now we're all gonna have to find some shitty server to play at instead of this totally awesome server.Thanks.

Good luck with school, not going to try to make you not retire this time as school is more important than this, but I hope you won't take a break for too long and I guess I'll have to keep Radonia alive alone now.

oke thx go play br yiuorots 8.1 9999999999999999999x!!

This server not sux, have uber rox plan ;]
(p.s: I NOT DELETED UR POST ;_; )

@Talaturen: Why alone ;[?

That's what I don't want to! But anyway, I'm interested in hearing what great plan you've got in store for Radonia now that Soulie is gone.

P.S And sorry if I accused you wrongfully of deleting my post

Where is your msn?? only skype have!! ok add mine admin[at]kornholijo[d0t]net

I'll reconcider my choise in end of january, parhaps if things look better then I might come back and help to develop the community and the server maybe not at full time but atleast part time tho I still think the problems on the server can be solved democraticly and in a reasonable fasion. Parhaps I might have 1 or 2 suprices for everyone on the server by then, we'll see, that is in the future. Talaturen, you know what is to be done.

P.S. I still map some when I am bored, so please do not update the map tho I will do it later on.

Will miss you Soul ;_; good luck in rl and hope to see you soon

Ffs, don't screw around. Like I said before you deleted my post, you've ruined everything for everyone here. You and Tala just screw around, I thought Tala was supposed to help Souldrainer, and not start a meaningless war that involves everyone on the server, thanks for maing Souldrainer quit. Now we're all gonna have to find some shitty server to play at instead of this totally awesome server.Thanks.

I so agree!

Tala and Korn just messed it up -.-

It seems like Tala is shaping up after this incident, I certainly hope so atleast.

Back