• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Iam Finished My New Realmap Server and Wanna Start Project

CoolMan

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I've been working with my new server Realmap 8.5/8.52 for Long time. After I finally Finished, I need a good team of decent and qualifyed Gamemasters to keep it Good.We need the Importand Thing is the Dedicated Server Who will Be the Hoster Of the Project That Dedi Will be ONly Two Persons Who know it Me As iam the mapper and Owner and The Owner Of that Dedicated .As some of you may know,The Best Projects Got ((2->Gods)) ((2->GameMasters)) ((2->Senior Tutor)) ((2->Tutor)) so joining only to the Gamemaster position to this server isn't easy. Website designer will receive Gamemaster automatically ofcourse.

TO be Sure That it's An Good Project. i hosted that server for 5 days and Got 300+ Players

Any Gamemaster will make any Wrong Will Be Deleted :S
First of all, you have to be experienced as a Gamemaster.
I don't accept any kind of corruption at all.
You can decide your GM name and choose an account number and password for you.
Your name can't mean anything, no numbers and no capital letters, except the first one.
If I find a cocky or inpolite GM, I delete it.

Gamemasters can connect to the server immediately, when they receive the position. I'm working on in but you can still check around. Players are not invited yet.

All Gamemasters needs to have MSN adress, so I can contact all of you.

As a Gamemaster you are not allowed/able to:

-Teleport player to your position.
-Change outfit. if I see a Gamemaster without GM outfit, he will lose his position with no warnings, immediately.
-Run around visible too much, outside the GM island. Ofcourse you can showup to players during an investigation or something like that.
-Stay offline from forum or ingame more than 4 days without a reason. Inform me via MSN if that's about to happen.
-Use managing commands like: clean, save, reload or item making.
-Give ANYTHING to players.
-Use equipment except rope, shovel and a machete.
-Attack monsters or players.
-Cast any kind of spells.
-Have active player character. Avoiding any kind of abusing.
-Broadcast red messages without a really serious reason.

I'm only recruiting the best of the best. If you think you can play by these rules, contact me via MSN: [email protected]

I will send a "Gamemaster Reference" to all who I accept. This reference includes all rules, useable commands and other things to know. The reference is only a textfile and I will send it via MSN.

Website designer

I need a website designer as well. Your job is to create a AAC and unique website for our server and More i will Tell u When we need.

Post here and contact me in MSN if you are interested to join the staff if iam Offline Of Msn u can Let Msg to me Here Or Speak to me While iam Offline On Msn and i will read All When i open the msn.

I Know that iam New in that Site Otland!!

But anyone Don't Trust Then u Can Leave That Thread and Don't Put Any Posts.

And For Who is Interested!!
Waiting For Ur Posts!!!

Waiting for contacts!
Yours; Owner

Name:
Robin

Experience:
I've been playing tibia since 7.6, I know alot of OT's I had my own server aswell, and also been a gamemaster alot before, I think I could fit here as a gamemaster, I love to help peoples, and I will also be active here (5-10h each day) I will be very serious if you will accept me. You wont regret it.

I'm from Sweden but I speak English well.

Contact Info:
If you have any question you could add me on "[email protected]"

( I will follow the rules to 100% )

Best Wishes
Southwind

Last edited:
Name:Seron/Miguel Mtz

Position:Gamemaster/Mappper in you want

Experince:Well Ive been playing Tibia since 7.6 But got interested in ots in 8.00,well I speak spanish and english I know how to map and follow rules like yours^_^I am on 3-6 hours day oh yeah and Southwind you got no social life (5-10)hrs a day LMAO and well of course I like to help people =D

Contact Info:[email protected]

(Hope I get to work in your OT)
Yours truly, Carlos9

Name: Adrian/In game Bogart

Experince: Player tibia for 6 years, and I have my own ot, but I dont keep it on.
Contact Info: [email protected]

yours, Bogart

lol all speak about gamemasters and no have hoster Shit

i don't search GMs i said the important and the first thing is to get the hoster of the project but they speak about the gms before we get the hoster

Bump!!!! need Hoster Have Dedicated

You need a hoster when you got a dedicated?
Or you need a hoster with a dedicated? In that case it's not a hoster, he's a owner of a hosting computer:)
I would suggest you bought one yourself..

i need a hoster with a dedicated cuz my visa stopped working and he will get all the money of the donations till me get my new visa then 50% for me and 50% to him

Rl Name:Alex
Nick in Game:Mystic
Experience:2-3 years, made an ot, and have been gm on other ots.
Other wanted jobs:In game support
What do you think about server:That it is very good!
Something about yourself:I love playing on ot servers. and creating runes, spells and items.
Languages:English-Spanish and a little Portugese

You should only hire people that help around for gamemasters.
Thats IMO.

Back