• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Insanity OT Version 6 Teaser Thread | Live updates START 21.4.2014

idk the server up for we have something to play. I dare you to wait til Deathzot is put up to put your server online. Shit will be a ghost town

idk the server up for we have something to play. I dare you to wait til Deathzot is put up to put your server online. Shit will be a ghost town
Im not planning on waiting for deathzot to go up before I launch my ot, im not worried about the player numbers going down cause of that ;) No worries

I would like to see diferents vocation. Nothing like, or similar to, knight/druid/sorcerer/paladin, for me that's cliche. Besides that new promotions would be really cool, vocations that make them a little bit better, nothing OP.
Another thing i didnt like in the past era, everybody had OP sets, and they was 1 prestige. The sets should need prestiges to use.
Spell tokens. It was so FUCKING HARD to get that. Like 50k is a lot, and the spell monk drops 1-3. Everybody botted, mainly, because that. I had to spend 8 hours to get 10k.
Would be really nice one anti-bot system.
The spells should use mana.

->Ideas
Put some use for food. If you are feed have more damage, or more life/mana recover.
Dont use runes, but use potions. Getting more prestiges, the potion upgrades.
For exemple:
>0 prestige: (MaxLife/2.5)-30000 [Gear 1]
>5 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)-150000 [Gear 2]
>50 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)- 1500000 [Gear 3]
>100 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)- 3000000 [Gear 4]
>200 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)- 6000000 [Gear 5]
>500 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)- 15000000 [Gear 6]
>1000 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)- 30000000 [Gear 7]
>1500 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5) -45000000 [Gear 8]
Etc..

With more prestige more chance to hit critical. Every 50 prestiges get 0.1% chance to hit critical.
If you use complete set, for exemple full gear 1, you get some buffs.( A little bit of health/mana recover, 1% Chance to hit critical, Life leech, Mana leech).
Gems that, if used in the weapons, give you new abilities, and new names for than (Fire sword+Regular Stone Ability=> Fire Sword of Leeching), or in amors (Leather Boots+Rare Stone Ability => Leather Boots of speed)
Random Boss spawns. You are hunting one monster and them the boss apears, and you have to kill them.
Chance to dodge attacks. More prestige more chance to dodge. 10 prestige => 0.01% to dodge.
New quests, with chests.
Addon bonus. When get full addon get a new passive ability.
Damage based on the skills.
Monsters with chance to drop spells (The canche dont have to be really high, but have some chance).
When die all player have to chance to dont lose levels.
If you get Red Skull lose 10% of the damage, but get 5% of life.
If get Black Skull lose 20% of the damage, but get 15% of life.

Well this is my ideias and opnions. Use what is better and useful for you. xD

I would like to see diferents vocation. Nothing like, or similar to, knight/druid/sorcerer/paladin, for me that's cliche. Besides that new promotions would be really cool, vocations that make them a little bit better, nothing OP.
Another thing i didnt like in the past era, everybody had OP sets, and they was 1 prestige. The sets should need prestiges to use.
Spell tokens. It was so FUCKING HARD to get that. Like 50k is a lot, and the spell monk drops 1-3. Everybody botted, mainly, because that. I had to spend 8 hours to get 10k.
Would be really nice one anti-bot system.
The spells should use mana.

->Ideas
Put some use for food. If you are feed have more damage, or more life/mana recover.
Dont use runes, but use potions. Getting more prestiges, the potion upgrades.
For exemple:
>0 prestige: (MaxLife/2.5)-30000 [Gear 1]
>5 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)-150000 [Gear 2]
>50 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)- 1500000 [Gear 3]
>100 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)- 3000000 [Gear 4]
>200 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)- 6000000 [Gear 5]
>500 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)- 15000000 [Gear 6]
>1000 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5)- 30000000 [Gear 7]
>1500 prestiges: (MaxLife/2.5) -45000000 [Gear 8]
Etc..

With more prestige more chance to hit critical. Every 50 prestiges get 0.1% chance to hit critical.
If you use complete set, for exemple full gear 1, you get some buffs.( A little bit of health/mana recover, 1% Chance to hit critical, Life leech, Mana leech).
Gems that, if used in the weapons, give you new abilities, and new names for than (Fire sword+Regular Stone Ability=> Fire Sword of Leeching), or in amors (Leather Boots+Rare Stone Ability => Leather Boots of speed)
Random Boss spawns. You are hunting one monster and them the boss apears, and you have to kill them.
Chance to dodge attacks. More prestige more chance to dodge. 10 prestige => 0.01% to dodge.
New quests, with chests.
Addon bonus. When get full addon get a new passive ability.
Damage based on the skills.
Monsters with chance to drop spells (The canche dont have to be really high, but have some chance).
When die all player have to chance to dont lose levels.
If you get Red Skull lose 10% of the damage, but get 5% of life.
If get Black Skull lose 20% of the damage, but get 15% of life.

Well this is my ideias and opnions. Use what is better and useful for you. xD
Definity gonna use some ideas. Thanks for using your time to give us such great ideas!

a high exp with no experience rate going down is retarded. People will not need new spawns. at the wolfs on the highest floor you could hunt after prestige 1 and take another prestige in 1 minute. Lower the exp rate with levels add spawns with higher exp rate on higher levels get staff members that dont suck cock and ban off botters and you will have a good running server

a high exp with no experience rate going down is retarded. People will not need new spawns. at the wolfs on the highest floor you could hunt after prestige 1 and take another prestige in 1 minute. Lower the exp rate with levels add spawns with higher exp rate on higher levels get staff members that dont suck cock and ban off botters and you will have a good running server
Well the exp goes down differently now so you cant stick to one monster, this way your pretty much required to stick to other monsters aswell. Prestige exp has gone down at different stages variating from 10-30% loss of exp from monsters. The staff is also going to be different and its gonna be much harder to bot as it benefits to not bot.
Thanks for your suggestion even how hateful you sounded @Blazed Druid

Heres a little picture teaser for you guys ;)
2q1uf5y.png

@Akeldema
@madness1999
@Blinkz

Back