• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Introduction to OTClient.

Is there any download link for me who can't compile this for shit? I downloaded some already compiled but it was only upto 9.60~...

I looked into the client, and I wasn't able to edit my hotkeys through being offline, you maybe should add that because it's able on 'real' client...

Would be awesome :D

It is aimed to be closer to flash one. But changing hotkeys offline is good thing. Maybe also a full list of items from dat so you can setup them offline too?

It is aimed to be closer to flash one. But changing hotkeys offline is good thing. Maybe also a full list of items from dat so you can setup them offline too?

i am working to be more closer to flash! here is a list of some graphical changes, new features and bugs of my current work

t4EfuLg.png

1. Changed icons for items for items sprites, more medieval than those modern icons
  2. Changed icons for flash client icons, more eyecandy and more medieval for the game topic(BUG 1)
  3. Change miniwindows bar for bar of flash client, more eyecandy
  4. Change miniwindows buttons for buttons of flash client, more eyecandy
  5. (BUG2) Close not work like expected
  6. Add mount button from flash client(BUG3)

1. BUG 1: i chage the position of the quest log button from the right panel to left panel but the icon is in the first position and i want it in last, how i can change?
  2. BUG 2: i can do normal function with the new button of quest log, but when i close quest log the panel button not get unpressed
  3. BUG 3: not work at all, i want when the player login, the mount button status be like the mount status of the player

if someone like to help me, i will share my files to make this adaptation publica and free for download!

Attachments

• features and bugs.jpg
    features and bugs.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 20 · VirusTotal
flash clinet skin is waste of space(wont work on 4x3 screens due to lack of space)

but it looks pretty good now, good job

Incorporate multiple skins for the client and make them interchangeable with the click of a button, perhaps even during game-play. This would allow players to have the "Tibia client" feel with the OTClient and may make this client more enticing!

This idea was suggested to me by Red.

Incorporate multiple skins for the client and make them interchangeable with the click of a button, perhaps even during game-play. This would allow players to have the "Tibia client" feel with the OTClient and may make this client more enticing!

This idea was suggested to me by Red.

There are? But you have to add/make them yourself. But they work in game and out - top right corner

I am currently making a tutorial however, I have noticed an issue with changing back to default skin, so until I can sort
This out I will not finish my tutorial.

Hey guys, I'm interested in using this OTClient for my OT but I'm reading through the thread and noticing there may still be some bugs, such as selling loot. Are these bugs solved and what bugs currently exist in the client?

Thanks in advance.

How would i go about LANing my own map without a server, is it possible to play offline how would i go about it can anyone push me in the right direction? A few close friends and I would like to know how to create a character save file so we can LAN the game

You can download a server and use your local ip adress to host it, your friends should be able to access it.
Are you sure you are in the right board here?

OTClient is not compatible with 8.60 right? Is so fucking awesome @.@

I wish I knew how to do all of this, because I would spend sooo much time making this 7.6 compatible. XD

Speaking of that, what is ground zero for creating a server? I'm talking making your own server launcher and everything.

Who can say something about 7.6?, it will be compatible?, cuz i really awesome this proyect, but i got a question... If the client bring it is own bot, so anybody with the client can bot? or i as a admin can block that?

Back