• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Investor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onizuka

Reaction score
Like the title says, I will buy a dedicated server for someone's server.

Before i even start off, i would like to state few things how this will work. So to wrap it up quickly here's some information.

1. I will pay the dedicated server from my own wallet
2. You will get access to FTP managment to upload you'r files/edits Etc.. at any time.
3. You are responsible for the server, but if you need any help i will i can assist you.
*Mapping
-Coding ( -/+ )
ETc..
4. I will not Interfere On the server, what you do is you'r choice and you'r managment.

Next Information: Dedicated
1. I'am capable of paying within 150$ for the dedicated server.
2. I'am not 100% familiar with Linux, if you are then great if not i'll arrange for some of my friends to help-out.
3. I will not be held Responsibble for any server damage if such occours if it "crashes" so please make a back-up of everything.

How will this work between us?
You'll pay me back in "small payments" You probably will have a sms/shop or some sort of donation system right? this is where i come in, I don't care how much you'r going to make as long as you pay me back, and i'am not asking to pay back everything all at once. Will talk about this on private.

What I'am looking for, Sorry if i offend anyone.

1. Posts 200+
2. Registered since at least 2008-2009
3. You'r private information shall be included ( Address, phone number, ISP and ofcourse full name. ) This is all for security measures.

3. Server can by any ( Evo, Rl map Etc. ) as long as it's not something straight downloaded and it will just be crashing every ten minutes.

Dedicated specifications, Company.

If you have in mind a company you'd like me to purchase dedicated from tell me so if not i'll pick one.

If i don't find someone, then this thread shall be closed within a month.

With Regards,
Anco.

Last edited:
You'r private information shall be included ( Address, phone number, ISP and ofcourse full name. ) This is all for security measures.

Woahh, aint that a little much...or is it incase you get screwed over?

Last edited:
@You understand that point exactly.

Regards.

why would you do this without getting any profit? You should say you want 25% of all donors or something on real big server.

What if my posts are whatever 1xx they are right now because I do not go on the spam section? .-. Uhm, if you are still looking for a server to host, my project would be very interested in having you aboard. As you said, we can chat about payments and all the important stuff in PM.

Uhm: http://otland.net/f61/project-thakala-looking-mappers-67960/

Just so there is no confusion, we are very close to release, just not at it yet, so if you did agree, you would not have to worry about dedicated for a few weeks until we have something solid to release on. Uhm... ya...

[email protected]

Uhm, if you would like further details, I can PM you them, otherwise I would rather not post anything important in a public post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back