• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Issue with the blessings

Shottx1

Reaction score
Good morning, i need to know what happened with my blessings.. So yesterday I was getting pked and suddenly they killed me.. I was like k its just a death who cares... But then I just dropped my backpack and I was like wtf? I really dont care about the other one things I had like assasins pots etc but my backpack of holding.. And beside of that im scared like in other moment i can drop anything else more important like the set (Helmet,Armor,legs).. could you guys check that my char is k? cause i will be really sad if the next time i pay the Blessings and drop something more important..Im a really old player of the server(2012) and I've never had issues like this before.. My username is Python Fighter.. Thanks

Back