• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

It's been fun

Akalic

Programmer
Reaction score
I love being around you guys, it makes me feel so much more happy than anything else. However, live sucks and I need a release, so its time to go. Many people already tried to talk me out of this, but I can't be bothered to listen to them. My life has become a constant drain on my soul and my education has become a burden I can't carry no more. Many sleepless nights over the past few weeks has left me with just one option and I'm going to take it. Good bye everyone, I hope your lives are better than mine. And as a last request, check the date.

I love being around you guys, it makes me feel so much more happy than anything else. However, live sucks and I need a release, so its time to go. Many people already tried to talk me out of this, but I can't be bothered to listen to them. My life has become a constant drain on my soul and my education has become a burden I can't carry no more. Many sleepless nights over the past few weeks has left me with just one option and I'm going to take it. Good bye everyone, I hope your lives are better than mine. And as a last request, check the date.

is this a suicidal threat?

W00T goodbye man i never ever liked you I'm glad to see you go W00T bye bye mate rofl gf

as statik said.. is this a suicidal threat?

wow i hope you all arent retarded and are just joking around... Its obviously a fucking april fools joke

this is akalic (jose)'s little bro, just found his note.... does anyone know where he wnet?????

Damnit, I was gonna get a whole fake news report on how I killed myself, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tanner had to ruin it. Dick.

Back