• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Jacera [OPEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, as you know, I promised release of Kyntara & Crystallinus soon, and it has been a little over a month, but not for bad reasons. I am releasing Jacera October 1, 2010.

Right now we are running a test server to test the features, stability, accuracy, rates, and to find major gameplay bugs. This will be the official Feedback thread for the server.

IP: Jacera.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.61-8.62
Web: Jacera - Latest News

Please post any suggestions about the experience rates, regeneration rates, skill rates, and loot rates. Along with any bugs regarding loot, map, console, and gameplay.

I will fix all bugs as promptly as possible, and testing will last 24-48 hours, to make room for the official release. Bug testers that are especially helpful, will receive a special present when the server starts.

Red

Last edited:
Bug List:

- Debug on death
- Exiva typo

Boost up lower levels a bit, so getting to like 50 or something isn't as hard, won't discourage players as much.
There are typo's with Sio's and Monster summons example~

utevo res "Fire Elemental
13:37 Jonas [1337]: utevo res " "Fire Elemental"

Hey Red, can you upload the custom client? The link in the web site is dead.

Thanks in advance,

Best regards!

I tried to make an account to help a friend test something, but got this error.

Code:
Code: Input error: Invalid referer

The capcha wasn't showing up, so I couldn't make an account... :S

Edit: Nvm. Had to load the website through jacera.net instead of the link in the first post.

can you make it from 8.6-8.62 cause i cant download the others

Heres some bugs.

For some boats, you have to pay, and others are free (I think they should all be free).

If you walk on a poison field, then cast exana pox, the poison doesn't go away.

There was a couple more, but I don't remember them now :S

nvm i fixed it

but i didnt fix the acc thing that rain was talkin about.

Last edited:
Heres some bugs.

For some boats, you have to pay, and others are free (I think they should all be free).

If you walk on a poison field, then cast exana pox, the poison doesn't go away.

There was a couple more, but I don't remember them now :S

The test server is over (official server running now). Which boats aren't free? I know some say there is a fee, but none should charge you.

Red

can you make it from 8.6-8.62 cause i cant download the others

8.6 has changes in sprites, it isn't compatible, sorry Born :/
You would debug constantly.

Red

The test server is over (official server running now). Which boats aren't free? I know some say there is a fee, but none should charge you.

Red

Off the top of my head, the dara boat and the port hope boat you actually need money to use. Not sure about other ones.

Edit; I just bought blessings, and if I said !bless without enough money, it said it would cost 37.5k, and it took 50k from me. Not really that big of a bug, but its something.

Last edited:
Some more bugs:

Some stuff (wands) are sellable to the potion NPC in Yalahar for a higher price than what you sell them to Rashid for.

You can throw items on top of the bookshelves in the Thais library, and eventually make them vanish (however you cannot walk on the SQM they take up once they vanish).

You can take the boat from Yalahar to Thais, but you cannot go from Thais straight to Yalahar. I constantly have to go from Thais, to Venore, then Yalahar if I'm in Thais and want to get to Yalahar.

Last edited:
If you try to take the boat from Ank > Thais, the NPC doesn't say anything if after you say thais. He should either take you there, or say he doesn't travel that rout, and to take a different boat.

I can't use assassin stars on my level 70 pally. I should be able to use them at whatever level I want, just do less damage if I'm under level 80.

Paaahhhhh Everyone left cyntara to play a rl map, if u wana play rl ,map why dnt ya play rl-tibia! and do it properly! red msg me back LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom