• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling KeeperOT DataPack

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuHB

Reaction score
flectto.png

Ectto Project
Project is in sale for €30 EUR - [50% OFF]

General.

The Ectto, is produced from a version of the protocol TheForgottenServer 8.6, and modified in many ways to improve its stability and functioning.

The Map.

This is an important item. The map was assembled by me, and has even been a part of it published here at the forum, however, have made several upgrades and implementations, as the area of Zao. As you can see the new minimap below. Have more than 50 Quests included Pits of Inferno, Inquisition, Demon Oak.

semttulotd.png

The spawns.

As a strong feature of all my OTServers, the spawns are mostly extremely fast, but they are small, or you can hunt quietly in a spawn of just two hydras, pore example, and this is great because as you ends up killing one another is already being born.

NPCs & Monsters.

Most NPCs are completely customized and modified. There are several new NPCs, such as Oldrak, which may help you conquer the demon oak quest. There are also NPCs that buy simple items such as fish, earthworms and others who buy the new items that drop from monsters. The monsters are completely edited, and not, for different overall, but yeah, edited to be similar to the global, especially the bosses. Thus making a better RPG OTServer.

Features.

1.War of Emperium - Configured and 100% Working with who won receive 15% more experience in hunts.
2. Guild War System - Same as RL, with shields.
3. 100% Custom Map - More than 25mb with hunts and quests.
4. NPCs - All NPCs are working 100%.
5. Arena PVP - Arena PVP for pvp test or events.
6. Quests - Pits of Inferno (with quest log); Inquisition; Demon Oak; Tasks and more than 50.
7. Premium Promotion 100% working.
8. 8.6 Protocol without any clone items bug.

What this pack included?

1. Datapack with all actions, movements, weapons, xml, items.
2. Configurated and working on rev 3884 - Protocol 8.6
3. Custom Map.
4. Free Support.

===========

Limited Sales. Only 5. The project is in sale for € 30 EUR.
Preview can be seen inKeeperOT - ndice

Last edited:
vai vende porque?

tem até bastante ON =/

I'm interested in how do I buy?

Last edited:
Is everything in this server BR? I wouldn't want to have to change all that into english if it is :/

Lol I can already from minimap see that you copied banuta surface, the yalahar arena into this map you are selling. I'd not be suprised if there are lots more copy&pasted in this map

Lol I can already from minimap see that you copied banuta surface, the yalahar arena into this map you are selling. I'd not be suprised if there are lots more copy&pasted in this map

Yes, I copy much parts, but no one get this custom map, and doesnt metter if have some little, liiiiitttle parts, of another maps, the finally results is one great map.

Yes, I copy much parts, but no one get this custom map, and doesnt metter if have some little, liiiiitttle parts, of another maps, the finally results is one great map.

loled

loled

?!?!

You got this full map? You got all scripts from this? You dont know my project, than, dont comment about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back