• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Kenarf] Updates Thread [Last Update: 15th August]

MrSheen

Php & Lua.
Reaction score
Kenarf
Your destiny is endless...

Mods. Did not know if this was classed as development or not. But feel free to move it.

Welcome to the first thread of Kenarf. Kenarf is a small open tibia project in which started off being called 'ongana'. I found it in the depths of my external hardrive at the version of 8.0. However, recently I left the team 'The Forgotten Realms' as I can not be dedicated enough for them. I started this project so that I can work on it in my spare time and there has been a few people whom have helped me with it wanting to continue on its development. So here you are.

In these threads you will be seeing the teasers from Kenarf just to keep you up to date with the development. All comments and suggestions are welcome.

A Basic Outline:
Kenarf will be a place that's heavly based upon your commitment. You will be called apon to complete hundreds of mind blowing tasks. Your reward for your dedication will not be just a simple item or a small bit of gold. You will be rewarded with new ways to fight, knowledge on how to gain more experience, and skills to strengthen your character.

So what's next?
The development will keep in progress, but with the dedication not able to be 100% from me. It could be a month or so before we get to any releasing stage. You should follow the devlopment on this thread as i will keep updating and posting new things that have happened.

The Genesis
I will post the genesis here shortly.

Screenshots
Here i will post screenshots on the server to show you what we have completed. You might class this section as a 'teaser' section. Hope you enjoy what you see.

Hunting Monsters:
All hunting areas are detailed 100% to make exploring fun and exciting.

monsters.png

Premium Areas:
Benfits for premium users. We will not be using real life money for premiums.

premiumarea.png

Trading:
We believe in using our ability to keep to the standards of RPG. This is shown through our trading as we have encorporated both the old and new NPC System.
trade.png

Questing:
Kenarf is based heavily on quests. Even getting your player stronger is shown through quests. Here are some screenshots to show some types of quests.
quests.png

alice.png

mrporter.png

Jail:
If you are bad on the server. You will face the sentence of jail.
jail1.png

jail2.png

jail3.png

jail4.png

Last edited:
yeah well I suppose its best for you... also forget about that website i wanted you to do I think it's to much effort for you and you don't have enough time. although its necessary we talk about something.

ill just make a vb script >.>

This is one of the best OTServs that will ever be made. Keep it up Josh ;)

This isn't even small part of all the great things. But that will come later:)
Now working on another great rpg feature that you haven't seen before;).

Looks nice. :D
I would like to play this server when it comes out.

Keep working :)!

Back