• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Kex

Murked

Slammed
Reaction score
I've got a feeling that you're going to be clearing your death list very often. <3

Didn't even think of that! What a waste of rl cash...

Inb4 kex saying "I got donation points for free"

Whats up with u hating donaters, i mean they donate to keep the OT running, and what they do with they're points is their issue. You on the otherhand cant even bot ur own character, you buy a new character every week. So i guess ur the big L.

Whats up with u hating donaters, i mean they donate to keep the OT running, and what they do with they're points is their issue. You on the otherhand cant even bot ur own character, you buy a new character every week. So i guess ur the big L.

He buys characters and bots them up higher then what he had bought them at. You on the other hand just can't level anymore period :/

I'd rather not waste my time leveling a character to 250. I got all of my characters for free so it doesn't really bother me.

"i got the characters for free" lol bullshit. u bought them for rl cash.

"i got the characters for free" lol bullshit. u bought them for rl cash.

I didn't spend a penny on any of my accounts. Whether you believe it or not, it doesn't make a difference to me.

lol uve admitted it to me ingame, u paid 50 bucks each for celaver and tenturus.

yeah i got the cam on my other computer, and i know u paid 50bucks each for them, dont even try it. Pathetic!

yeah i got the cam on my other computer, and i know u paid 50bucks each for them, dont even try it. Pathetic!

You don't have any cam, don't kid yourself I never talk to you ingame anyways other than the time you msg me saying "one person online and your whole team runs to pz" which is complete bullshit. You come on the forums and try to flame people but you just make yourself look like an idiot. You can believe that I paid 50 dollars, that's fine with me. I know the truth and that's all that matters. not posting in this thread anymore because you're a fucking liar.

haha someone got mad, ill upload the cam tomorrow, gotta hit the bed now. have to get up early tomorrow. XoXo, OLIVER.

Back