• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kill Sizaro!

Siramix

CEO
Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
A simple game, but please public. Just take this as a joke, we are not seriously that annoyed that we would kill him.
But well, it is very simple, you just have to write what weapon you would use :D

Rules:
  • Do not flame Sizaro personally.
  • Take this as a joke.
  • All threats will be reported.
My turn:
I would use a machete. :D

I would slice him with a TV screen and then make a dice out of him and roll him on the table and it would say 1337!

Slowly with a hammer, I would first break all his bones... then wait... then hit him some more with it.

I would burry him alive.

Also, may I ask who Dalkon is?

Get a katana and slice his parts off. Get a solar axe and put it on his face til it melts, get a war hammer and jab the tip of it onto his buttcrack then put a rat on a bottle, and but the bottle on his stomach and burn up the bottle so the rat can cut through his insides out and slowly die...

<3 sizaro :DDD

shut him down in a cage iff he needs to eat he can eat his own poop and iff he needs to drink he can drink his own pee untill he die's!

southpark :p

Back