• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Kill the above user with the thing they gave you!

cirtaboy

Offensive if u r jew 卍
Reaction score
In this thread you will "give" the below user something after killing the above user with what they "gave" you.

Example:

user #1 posted:
...Here, below user, have a roll of duct tape.
user #2 posted:
Thank you for the roll of duct tape. I taped over your mouth and nose and you suffocated.
Here, below user. Have a Sharpie marker.

Rather simple, right?

Rules:

1. You may not beat the above user to death with the object.

2. If you give the below user anything with a surface area smaller than that of a quarter or you give them nothing at all, you choke to death on your own penis. In this situation, it is fine to say:
Thank you for the (*object that is too small*). You just choked to death on your own penis.

3. You must kill the below user with the object they gave you only, not with anything else, including your hands or your mind. Do not say:

An idiot posted:
Thank you for the glasses. I shot you in the face.
A similar idiot posted:
Thank you for the the glasses. I broke your neck.
4. You do not have to thank the above user, but it is polite.

Here, below user. Have a bottle!

Thanks for the bottle, I take it and break it and then I'ma shove it up your face!

Here, have a Needle!

Hey! Thanks for the needle, I filled your body with air! :peace:

Let's see... uh! Have a knife!

Thanks. Now I just throw it at your eyes and you're blind.

Here you are a banana!

Thanks. I throw it infront of your feet, and you fell and died!

Here have some poo!

Thank you, kind sir. I submerged you in a swimming pool of poo, and you drowned and died.

You there! Yes you. Here, have a Microsoft Windows 3.11 install floppy disk.

Oh thank you! I threw this floppy disk at your forehead like a shuriken star and you died instantly!

Here, you can have this pencil.

Thanks for the pencil. I stab you in the eye and you bleed to death

Here, have this plastic bag.

Hey . .Thanks for the plastic bag i put it on your head and you had difficulty in breathing

Here, take these shoes

Thanks for this shotgun, it helped me to place it in ur mouth then shot it on you ..

Here, Take this T-shirt

Thank you for the t-shirt. Too bad I used it to strangle you to death.

Here, have this teleportation device.

Thank you for the t-shirt. Too bad I used it to strangle you to death.

Here, have this teleportation device.

I put you in the teleportation device, suddenly, the calculations malfunctioned and all of your body atoms have been erased.

Here, have this empty coca-cola can.

Thanks for the marble, i put it on the floor and you slipped and crushed your brain

here, take this pokeball

You got mad at your computer, just like this:

Here, have this water bottle.

Oh thanks, I shoved it up your ass and you had a heart attack, to bad the doctors couldn't save you.

Take this tissue.

Oh awesome, I wadded it up into a ball and spat on it, then I stuffed it in your eyeball, you were instantly blind and slowly died with an infection.

Here, have this single Tylenol pill.

Back