• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Knighthood

Fusions

Reaction score
It's been an entire week since I've been in this server and I thought it was the time to get more fun than rpging.

I created a guild called Knighthood, that those that played in Isara on 2004 would recognize due it was the crib of this powerful guild thanks to Del'Toro's family who brought it to Tibia. After some PA and War's it we moved to Berylia lands as soon as this server was created.
Still today you can see everyone wearing Messiah's outfits (first level 100 in Tibia and leader til 2008 of KH) which used to be our official colors (mage outfit with black/red/red/black).

Anyways none cares about it. All I wanted to say about this is that creating a guild called Knighthood makes me keep the flame of this well-known guild on.

Since we're still fighting for our l,ands in Berylia servers and my mates are not able/doesn't want to create a character in an OT. I'm looking for experiencied players.
I don't care whether you are level 200+ or 100 as soon as you know how to fight, how to listent the commander and most important thing not being afraid of ANYTHING. If in open battles I see people scared and afraid of going forward to the enemy I'll automatically kick him out.

Also before joining in I'd like to know in which server did you play in REAL TIBIA, level and vocations in order to make a balanced guild. As a basically thing you have to be able to speak and listen in English properly since I'm spanish and I don't speak swedish.

For these that still don't know me I was/am a member of Knighthood since 2005 in which nowadays I'm sharing a 221ek in Berylia. Also I've fought in Hiberna and Morgana.

Whoever is interested in joining in message me in-game to Fusions and as soon as I can we'll speak about it.

PS. Spammers can save their useless comments.

Yours,
Roger

"I had an 140+ pally in the leading guild on xerena, im cool like you now?"

stop talk crap, no one care about you mr.proud lol

"I'm sharing a 221ek in Berylia" haha

btw did you know Knighthood was a guild on xerena for like 1 year? this mighty guild just gave away thier name just like that? :eek:

Last edited:
^that wasnt a real kh, ajo (leader of kh) never played xerena

@topic

whats ur name on berylia, i was in kh there, also i played on kyra some when rafa started to play there, but i quited as soon as he got banned on all his chars

^that wasnt a real kh, ajo (leader of kh) never played xerena

@topic

whats ur name on berylia, i was in kh there, also i played on kyra some when rafa started to play there, but i quited as soon as he got banned on all his chars

Finally someone that doesn't talk bullshit. I'm sharing an ek with Daniel (not Daniel Peña). Didn't know Rafa played in Kyra, thought he was playing WoW.
You played in Berylia like 2 or 3 years ago then?

BY THE WAY NIOX I'VE GOT A 221EK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IN REAL TIBIA BUDDIES! hahaha damn polak. A REAL CHAR!!!1!!1!

Last edited:
nova?

Knighthood was one of the legendary guilds on Nova. Players called "breaker", "paca" and "messiah" were in this guild. people on nova call them legends^^

Anyways stop writing about KH history, MESSAGE ME in-game those that are interested.

End of discussion.

So who are you, send me pm...

I am still good friend with those "leaders" of kh :)...if you have been playing with us on berylia than you should recognize name "el morci"
and cata's nickname aswell...

WOW. Pixel Heroes! I'm honored! Mind giving me any proof of Messiah being the first level 100 in tibia? "AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH, you just made my day" also.

there was knighthood in nova looooong time ago also, dno wich server created it first. isara or nova. but i think in nova

there was knighthood in nova looooong time ago also, dno wich server created it first. isara or nova. but i think in nova

It was first in Nova, then they moved to Isara and finally in 2005 or 2006 don't remember exactly we moved to Berylia.

dude if u brag so much about hAVING A REAL CHAR OMG REAL CHAR IN REAL TIBIA REALLY ? OMG REAL CHAR LOL OMG? REAL CHAR!!11!!!oNE!111 OMG REAL CHAR what r u doing here?

u also went like no one will care about what i write but i will write it anyway < in attempt to look cool and good. sad to read your post bro hehe, u may know a lot about tibian history, doesnt show that youre good at the game though only shows that ure a geek.

dude if u brag so much about hAVING A REAL CHAR OMG REAL CHAR IN REAL TIBIA REALLY ? OMG REAL CHAR LOL OMG? REAL CHAR!!11!!!oNE!111 OMG REAL CHAR what r u doing here?

u also went like no one will care about what i write but i will write it anyway < in attempt to look cool and good. sad to read your post bro hehe, u may know a lot about tibian history, doesnt show that youre good at the game though only shows that ure a geek.

You're wrong buddy, I've also had Iblizius and sold it in August 2009 for 1,200€ when it was 208ek with a couple of millions in it nightmare shield and some shitty stuff.

Honestly, owning a server in REAL Tibia since its start, power abusing, killing polaks, and using Blackd when none knew what a bot was made the whole server gone against us and later on after some wars and backstabs, they got the server. So yes I know, it's hard to had these high levels in real tibia and being in a guild such well-known as KH is. Don't blame me for that, please.

Have you realized I love having chars way better than yours in an OT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? FUCK YEAH

You're wrong buddy, I've also had Iblizius and sold it in August 2009 for 1,200€ when it was 208ek with a couple of millions in it nightmare shield and some shitty stuff.

Honestly, owning a server in REAL Tibia since its start, power abusing, killing polaks, and using Blackd when none knew what a bot was made the whole server gone against us and later on after some wars and backstabs, they got the server. So yes I know, it's hard to had these high levels in real tibia and being in a guild such well-known as KH is. Don't blame me for that, please.

Have you realized I love having chars way better than yours in an OT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!? FUCK YEAH

Your forum name is ugly.

lol? try to brag some more after i just flamed u for bragging, gg bro youre real pathetic

lol? try to brag some more after i just flamed u for bragging, gg bro youre real pathetic
I'm glad to see you know how to use the acronym 'GG'. Ever wondered what does it mean? Good Game maybe? Pointless?

I'm not bragging whatsoever I'm just telling you I've got a 220ek right now and that I sold a 208ek for 1.200€... I LOVE IT! 220ek sounds really good!!! yeah... sad you guys would never arrive not even to have a 100+ in the real game.

By the way I'm gonna end writing back to few noobs don't know what a being premium is.

Peace out.

Back