• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lag when going up/down holes

haerten

Reaction score
I have a problem when I play on my OWN ot server. I'm NOT lagging anything when I'm running around killing stuff.
I lag only when I'm going up/down from holes, taking a teleport, going down in a sever or something like that. I do NOT lag when I'm going up/down from a stair.

Would like some help

Try changing ur graphics settings between opengl and directx.

Also put down ur FPS if it's on ur own server and playing on ur server comp.

Thanks for a fast answer, but none of the options you suggested helped :<
Might be worth mentioning that I'm the only one on my server experiencing these lags, it works just fine for everyone else.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not lagging anything when I play on just a random ot, its only on my OWN.
And I think that the lag only occurs when I'm below the ground floor, when I'm going up/down from a ladder above floor 7 it does not lag at all

The reason why it appears on your own is because the server takes a lot of resources - and as I understood it, you're playing it from the computer you're hosting at. (??)

Back