• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Large List Reply thoughts plz.

kenpachi

Reaction score
Ok, so only played here a day or so. correct me when im wrong.

but these are improvements i think be nice if not already in and i dont know were they are.

Money- Money isnt very hard to get, What can u spend it on? Well as a Non donor u can spend it on runes and other things that may be needed. But it still adds up and sits gathering dust after a bit.

Donors even worse cause we can get 100x God runes.

Thoughts on this is.

Super sds
for all classes that have like 1.3x dmg of Donor sd. but 10k per rune. 1 rune 2x charge. aka 200k a bp for 40 shots. in a war and you got the money you want to spend it on that extra power. or a hard quest as a shooter.

Knight rune. ML 11+ 10k a rune 2x charges. a Throw able Exori Gran.

Pallys can just use the sds.

Dont know how well a scripter you guys got. but this is somthing that was implemented by a Very good 1 from Chaos Ot/Deathzot/Riseofabbadon

1Mil for 100 hp permanently added onto your character OR mana.
That was for a Higher exp server though. so my thoughts are 1mil for like 10 hp or mana here. maybe less.

Spawns

- Free players

More portals for a price. you have the space and something needs to be added in my opinion something bad.
the Basic few you have is a lil un-appealing
Boat system is ok to get to diff towns but in world of OTs people tend to like a portal regardless or think its a Turn off.
Passably add some under temple? For a price of course.

I know it is Rpg slower pace server but its still a convenience people like over "Hi, Townsname, yes"

- Donors

More spawn choices than just Demon and warlocks.... like common.... sure a few other things but the main things there are just demon/warlock

Boss portals?

Creatures-

Lots more Custom creatures.
Examples -

Spider Defender - 8k hp, 7200 base exp, dmg 250-1200 melee, Gs loot +15%

Giant Ice Spider - 10k hp, 8900 base exp, dmg 150-700 melee, Ice Aoe 240-500, frost strike 100-500. Crystal Spider loot + 15%

Boss- Spawn Time 30 min. Spider Queen - 29k hp, 14000 base exp, Dmg 540-1300 melee, Exori 450-1200, Poison Ticks 200 dmg, Paralyze. Healing 1000-2900 hp per 2 seconds.
Summons Spider Defenders, 3x max
Loot
.3% Donor item
1% Spider Queen Legs - Read on to Custom items Below
2% Mpa
4% MMS
4% Boh
5% Demon Shield
5% Giant sword
20% Bag
Bag
100% 1-7 cc
8% Spider Queen Armor - Read on to Custom items Below
.3% Donor item

Adding in idea of Donor item makes it all the more worth it for players to group to try. But this isnt a idea to be matches specific just something of a guideline.

Adding new ranks to Creatures like i just did and a New boss / Bosses to them with new areas to Challenge all levels is a very nice aspect. and can be done with all creatures in game. Even Rats.

Custom items

Spider Queen Legs- 15 arm. +2 to all skill lvls (not ml) 2% dmg reduction

Spider Queen Armor- 15 arm +2 ML 2% dmg reduction Only Usable by mages.

Items like this with stats from custom bosses that are very rare and will challenge the player/s to hunt and kill these bosses many many times to gear in its glory.

Other stats as in
+5% hp
+5% mana

Or any number is also nice say on bosses with like 200k hp and require strong team work.

NPC's

Loot Seller Npcs needs to be updated...

Last edited:
Back