• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Level capping players based on completed quests

x0r

Senator
Reaction score
Hi all,

Tried searching around, however im looking for something quite precise for a little project.

Building a race wars like server, based around completing scenarios to progress. I have been developing quest lines however im now at a point where I need a way of capping players based on their voc and if they have completed a specific scenario quest.

eg. Once hitting level 30 you gain no more exp until you complete a specific quest as part of the main scenario line. Once completing the exp cap is removed and the player gains exp like normal. However each voc has a different quest line and therefore its own questID's, and the servers based around TFS 1.2 for client 11.40.

Maybe someone has seen something similar which can be adapted to the way I need it, if so let me know please :)

Many thanks.

Solution
Back