• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Login Crash Crimson 0.3.5

Tien Storm Irk

Reaction score
I have a login problem with this version of TFS. Sometimes when I login and relog a lot of times with a normal character I either crash the server or die by fire (one hit). If I do this with God/GM I either crash my Tibia or crash the server.

This doesn't happen when using default map, default files, default database.

So what I did was trying to see what the problem was by slowly adding my customs to the default server.

The problem occurred when I added my custom map. It was the only thing I changed from the default server was the map. And it started doing the same crashes and bugs.

So my question is what exactly could be in my .otbm file or houses file or spawn file that could be crashing my server?

It's most likely just the map file because there are no errors on my spawn or house file.

So if anyone can help with this login problem or what I can change in my map file it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance to everyone!

Also if there is other information you need to know to help me then ask me!

Back