• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

looking for a new type of server? <- Look here ->

would you play

• yea i like the idea!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • no not at all

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
ive been thinking and i came up with an idea. what if instead of just running around killing monsters the server would be based more on missions? example like "killing in the name of.." of course there would also be regular quests for items/exp. it would also include other systems like mining and forging equipment and upgrading. different "Tasks" i guess you can say would give different rewards like mounts, outfits, special access to other areas, houses, and or shops. this server would also include raids & different level monsters. example, Demon(L 70) Demon (L 74) with different loot and/or rate & also special attributes to items looted by higher level monsters. this is just a rough draft i would like to hear you opinions and thoughts about it. some missions would require more than 1 player to do them (would be good for RPG players)

oh you're talking about ascalon? yeh thats a cool server.

come up with some real ideas that would change tibia :3

if you want to work on something take this idea :

some pvp kindish server where you Pvp against Intellegent monsters. its pure raiding and you will not gain better eq in the ordinary way, it grows and gets better by beating bosses missions and quests. At a pvp arena with a ranking system anc actual rewards such as upgrades or mission rewards anything blabla i'm talking to much. Try something ou have never seen in any kind on any server , probably smoke some pott and than free your mind, whatever you think is a good idea, write it down and try to realize it.

good luck mate

oh you're talking about ascalon? yeh thats a cool server.

come up with some real ideas that would change tibia :3

if you want to work on something take this idea :

some pvp kindish server where you Pvp against Intellegent monsters. its pure raiding and you will not gain better eq in the ordinary way, it grows and gets better by beating bosses missions and quests. At a pvp arena with a ranking system anc actual rewards such as upgrades or mission rewards anything blabla i'm talking to much. Try something ou have never seen in any kind on any server , probably smoke some pott and than free your mind, whatever you think is a good idea, write it down and try to realize it.

good luck mate
never heard of ascalon i havent been in the tibia atmosphere in a long time til like the last few days sorry but thanks

never heard of ascalon i havent been in the tibia atmosphere in a long time til like the last few days sorry but thanks

no reason to say sorry? didnt mean to attack you in any kind of way, wanetd to point out that whatever you said matched ot ascalon (by fare ):D

Back