• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for a scripter.

Tempesto

Reaction score
PM me for more details. I'm very serious about starting an OT and doing work on it while its already running. Its for 10.98 client, TFS 1.2 and I want to do a lot of custom stuff never done before and that's different than some similar sounding new-age ideas I've heard other server makers are doing. I've looked around, no one has my genius ideas, I have tons, but I need a scripter to script in a bunch of things for me to really make it a great server. If you are a spriter too.. one that can add in custom spells and sprited monsters and a whole sprited set for areas. Instead of paying you 1/8 of the donations, I'll pay you 1/4th. I think that's generous enough as I want to make my server very popular and WILL NOT be doing server resets, I'm good to players that work hard and are loyal. I want to get a server with a cheap map and spawns up pretty quickly, not thinking about houses right now and some donation shop will be set up cheaper for earlier players. I know how to go live right now, but I want some what I consider to be basic-to-my-server scripts done first. I won't pay you out of pocket, but like I said, I'll give you your cut of the donations.

I will allow botting on my server, I don't care about that, its going to take more than botting to play my server because it will be a rpg/pvp not just pvp. Ittl be quite interactive. There will be some great stuff I have in mind that I need scripted. I was thinking about making map parts cheaply looking and having a scripter test the scripts out and then fill in the content.

I hope to get 500-7000 new players a month with what I forsee. I don't want to hear any negativity because in the many years I've played Ot's I've heard from GMS the statistics that are possible and I've seen how many players play. With Tibia the ACTUAL game Tibia getting better at helping players level and enjoy new functions in their game, I foresee new people playing it and therefore finding out about OT's. What happened to OTfans was a travesty to remove it because I would have found a team by now. It pissed a lot of content and people away from OT's but I believe OT's to still be a very lucrative and fun business. I'm a businessman, so if you want to make big money, have a big awesome product. I won't be making a cheapo OT. Or settle for cheapo scripts. They should be easy to read and understand, because I can understand scripting, I just don't want to do it, its too much work.

I'll be hosting and mapping. Gm'ing and testing all sorts of stuff out, also thinking of tons of content to implement. Again, PM ME.

Last edited:
Back