• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Looking for a team 8.11!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Hello(sorry i don't have a lot of posts but...) i am looking for some people willing to work on a otserver team to make one.:D (Ps:Bot finders and mc finders keep looking for botters and mcers and a scheduler just helps me out).

APPLICTION!!!
jobs:
Hoster (3/3)
Mapper (3/3)
Scripter (1/3)
Bot Finder (1/5)
MC Finder (1/5)
Scheduler (1/1)
Website (1/2-5)

Experience with tibia:
Experience with Ot servers:
Why i should hire/count on you:
do you like bots(tell me the truth)?:

Thank you for looking at this thread.

PS:the server will be mysql 100%custom map.
PSS:Any questions relating the server that i forgot to put here ask me and i will edit this post. thank you for reading =D

Last edited:
what kinda server is it gonne be ?

i wnne know some more about a server befor i get involved with it

exp rate, where the server is located,

all tht stuff

well im thinkin of doing a low exp rate like 12x or something but im planning on deciding with the group and the server location we dont have it yet cuz im looking for 2 hosters still (1 no pvp and 1 pvp). Hope the info helps.:thumbup:

the low exp made the swich lol here is my aplication

E-mail: on pm
Experience with tibia: i play tibia sins long . lol dono when i started
Experience with Ot servers: i have about 5 years ep with ot and 3 years with mapping
Why i should hire/count on you: you can hire me for mapping/mc finding/botfinding and tht stuff

lol i have screen on other pc i dont have acces to atm,i update later

Last edited:
the Low Exp Made The Swich Lol Here Is My Aplication

E-mail: On Pm
Experience With Tibia: I Play Tibia Sins Long . Lol Dono When I Started
Experience With Ot Servers: I Have About 5 Years Ep With Ot And 3 Years With Mapping
Why I Should Hire/count On You: You Can Hire Me For Mapping/mc Finding/botfinding And Tht Stuff

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/2...1116515cl4.jpg

http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/5...2111487jf7.png

Hired For Mapping

please pm me your e-mail.

Yeah

I have Server Computer! I can host 100/100 Fiber

Hi i can host your server, map and swcript i am good at all in fact i own my own serv my email is "[email protected] send me a email and i would be happy to Host your server up

i can host the server 2

E-mail:[email protected]
Experience with tibia:much have been playing like 5 years rl and ot
Experience with Ot servers:all things
Why i should hire/count on you:i can host ur server up etc

I want to be a bot finder/mc finder/ scheduler, aka Event Manager or CM. And your forum Global Moderator.

E-mail: [email protected]
Experience with tibia: 5 years
Experience with Ot servers: I started first day it opened
Why i should hire/count on you: I am mature and I am very responsible. I CMed the following servers: King Corona OT, Shadows Serv, Hollandia, Revoultion OT, and the original YurOTS.

I am not usually off duty, so offer me a job while I am still out of work. If you make me wait and I find another job, I will move on.

Thanks,
Alex MacDonald

Sorry I Have not Posted for long... i had some problems.

well to answer one questio is that 2 hosters is that 1 will be for non-pvp and the other for pvp Well theres your question answerd

Experience with tibia:Five Years.
Experience with Ot servers:Two Years.
Why i should hire/count on you:I can smell those botters from a far distance.
do you like bots(tell me the truth)?:No, they destroy the game spirit

I would like to be GM CS or event holder would be great
Experience with tibia: hmm about 3 years playing time and OT .. i was playing ots when i was playin tibia so mix of 2-3 years inOT servers
Experience with OT: Ive been GM,Cs,Tutor in many servers.. 2-3 years
Why should i hire you(count on you): Well i would like to take GM or CS spot but.. Event holder would be fun <same as gm sort of > or.. i could be a scheduler. had lot of experience with all 3 of the above and would like to help you by being ur Game master :)

Hello, I want to be a scripter and If you give me a GM or CM I can also be a MC Finder, Bot Finder (also called as Rule Enforcer)

E-mail: [email protected]
Experience with tibia: 4 years
Experience with Ot servers: 2-3 years
Why i should hire/count on you: Because I know much about Open Tibia Servers and I had a Server with 70+ players online. I closed it because paying the Root-Server was too expensive. So I am searching a good team for a great Open Tibia Server.
do you like bots(tell me the truth)?: I like bots in real tibia (NG) but there's no reason to bot on an Open Tibia Server! Every Botters should be banned or kicked.
I hope we can work together

Regards,
Deaktiver

Last edited:
I'm able to script the page.
eal name: Simon
E-mail:priv msg
Experience with tibia: i've been scripting homepage since 2 years back, and i'm able to do yours if you want to hire me.
Why should i hire you(count on you): Becouse i'm the best ;>

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom