• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Looking for an Experienced OTCv8 Module Developer/Client Optimizer

Jerexius

Reaction score
We are currently seeking an experienced OTCv8 module developer/client optimizer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in developing OTCv8 modules and optimizing the client for the best possible user experience.

Responsibilities:
  • Develop and maintain OTCv8 modules.
  • Work closely with our development team to integrate new modules into existing project based on tfs 1.4.
  • Optimize the client for optimal performance and user experience.
  • Ensure all code is well-documented and adheres to best practices.
Requirements:
  • Proven experience developing OTCv8 modules and optimizing the client.
  • Strong programming skills in C++ and Lua.
  • Experience with reverse engineering, debugging, and memory manipulation.
  • Familiarity with anti-cheat systems and bypassing measures.
  • Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send PM me. We look forward to hearing from you!

We are currently seeking an experienced OTCv8 module developer/client optimizer to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in developing OTCv8 modules and optimizing the client for the best possible user experience.

Responsibilities:
  • Develop and maintain OTCv8 modules.
  • Work closely with our development team to integrate new modules into existing project based on tfs 1.4.
  • Optimize the client for optimal performance and user experience.
  • Ensure all code is well-documented and adheres to best practices.
Requirements:
  • Proven experience developing OTCv8 modules and optimizing the client.
  • Strong programming skills in C++ and Lua.
  • Experience with reverse engineering, debugging, and memory manipulation.
  • Familiarity with anti-cheat systems and bypassing measures.
  • Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this opportunity, please send PM me. We look forward to hearing from you!
Wage 1$ hourly?

What are you offering? And what kind of project are you developing?

Wage 1$ hourly?

Nah, that's up for discussion with the developer. Why would you use your precious time just trolling? Perhaps you should PM me if you're capable of developing OTCv8 modules, otherwise, gtfo.

What are you offering? And what kind of project are you developing?

PM me your discord handle, and we can discuss the details of the OTCv8 modules.

Back