• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Looking for someone who can fix this error.. ? PaidJob.

ItsMeMagic

Old Tibia Player.
Reaction score
Since no one can help me.. i bring this issue to someone who can really help me.. paid job if you want if it waste "2 much time for you or idk.."

24536b3d-7bf3-4b65-9d44-a3c58d4e2fd1
24536b3d-7bf3-4b65-9d44-a3c58d4e2fd1
w4OFFKQ.png

So.. error 10061 mysql... "i put on my config lua my global ip adress.. and it doesnt work" (img)

When i put my localhost (127.0.0.1) it opens normally... so.. i try to log in on my computer and i can see the character list but when i try to enter with one character.. "connection refuse"...

i cant log in.. (im using windows)

Should i use the localhost on config.lua and fix something more?
should i use the global ip adress on config lua and fix something more ?

I read a lot on forums.. about mariadb problem on windows.. and i dont understand anything..
If you can help me we can talk on skype or something.. and make a deal.

I also had a problem where I could load the character list but not connect to my sever using the machine it was hosted on.

Try this:
127.0.0.1 is a loopback address, If you use 127.0.0.1 your connection goes to your router and back to your computer. I don't know why, but it doesn't seem to work as intended.

Replace 333.333.333.333 below with your external IP address. (find here)
Replace 172.111.111.111 below with your internal IP address. (find here)

Hosts file:
Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and open the hosts file as administrator.
Add a new line at the bottom: (loopback pointing to external IP)
127.0.0.1 333.333.333.333

Server Config.lua:
IP in config should be: (external IP)
ip = "333.333.333.333"

MySQLHost should be: (loopback)
mysqlHost = "127.0.0.1"

When connecting on same network IP Changer should be: (internal IP) (if not on same network use external IP)

Sidenote:
I'm pretty sure above is the problem for you.
But for anyone else viewing make sure you have 7171 and 7172 TCP unblocked in both your software (windows/linux) and router (sometimes your ISP may block certain ports aswell).
It is also a good idea to use a make a static internal IP address on your router for your computer. Otherwise eventually DHCP will switch your internal IP address making you unable to login until you update the routers firewall ports to be for your new internal IP address.

The topic have been solved already, he hired me to fix up his VPS for him.
on the account that it looks weird I was hired to fix some config stuffs, it was not only that, I did some game related and web related work for him as well.

:)

Back