• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Looking to do a scripting job/jobs, again

Zombiegod

Solutions
Reaction score
WARNING: WALL OF TEXT ALERT

Underlined Is basic info, the rest is what i would like you to read, green text is what i wont tolerate when helping you, blue is stuff i would like you to read, as it would help, but is not needed, red is a must read

So simply put, i played a lot of ot, and done scripting in the past, though at the time i was a fumbling fool looking for power, some may remember some may not, but i please ask for those who do to not let w/e happened in the past to effect how you act to me now

okay now to the main point, i would like to help people with scripting, but this does not mean ill be a full time scripter

if you decide to ask all this info will be gone over while talking to you in some point in time

what i mean by this is, ill script for you, BUT i will do it at my own pace (dont worry it usually as fast as i can while keeping good) so dont rush me, or give me dates for it to be done by unless they are a long ways away

also ill only script if the server is of interest to me, and/or if i feel it has a future, so simply put if i dont like your server, and/or i dont think the server will last, then i wont work for your, this does not mean i wont help, if your having a issue with a script ill be glad to consult and look it over

Now some may think i may expect payment of some sort (like gm, or w/e) this is not true, granted i wont reject it, but im posting this as i want to help

Now as every person is different i shall enlighten everyone on what, if you do, it may make me quit(most of theses should be obvious for anyone)
-----------------------------------------------

Not enough work flow (this can be excused if the server is doing fine and is not in need of scripts or fixes, but if its still developing then i may quit, as i will feel unneeded)

Too much work flow (making me handle the server while you kick back and relax is a no no, if i wanted to manage a server, then i would start my own)

Say one thing and then forgot, or do another (please note i have a memory like a elephant(at least if its important to me), if you say you will do something, or something is alright i will hold it to you)

Ask me to help, then give me something (like a vip rank or staff rank) and then threaten me if i help other servers i will get it taken away(ive had this happen in the past, actually is what made me quit tibia for a long time)

Expect me to play your server a lot, and when i dont get angry at me (i may help you with scripting, but if your server does not interest me, i wont play it, granted if i have a responsibility to do like certain jobs required of a staff rank i am, i will do them)

I will update that list if anyone makes me quit for another reason, please note being a donkey's hole, will make anyone quit

okay now thats over please feel free to message me, or post here with a job offer

P.S. i know this may seem like a bunch of things to jump around, but its not unless you do those things in the first place, if you do then umm well your probably a donkey's hole in some which way or form, no offense to anyone who is actively trying not to do those things

Last edited:
o_O Wall Of Text As you said.try to make it shorter Please :) and i couldn't understand your goal.you want to script for free? script for server?

yes, and i guess i could make it look less intimidating , i simply wanted to let who ever wanted help to understand that i will deal with any bs given to me

EDIT: okay done, made it a little more Sense in a way

Last edited:
:cool: Thats right everyone, I read the... WALL OF TEXT! And survived. On another note, I am in need of some scripter help Zombiegod, i try to manage a 100% custom server by myself, i can never seem to get staff.
I fully agree to all of your terms, i will not over work you or under work you, If you have skype you will be able to chat with myself and about half the server in a single skype call ( its fun i swear)
i also understand that everyone needs some down time so i will not expect you to work on the server 24/7 and if you dont know something i might, i'll teach you how to do it.

To contact me, add me on skype if you got it Skype name: werewo1fkn1ght.
Or you can send me a message Via Otland, thank you for reading.

Oh wait i did not say anything about my server... http://otland.net/threads/canada-tibiakingdoms-9-6.211952/ This link will help

:cool: Thats right everyone, I read the... WALL OF TEXT! And survived. On another note, I am in need of some scripter help Zombiegod, i try to manage a 100% custom server by myself, i can never seem to get staff.
I fully agree to all of your terms, i will not over work you or under work you, If you have skype you will be able to chat with myself and about half the server in a single skype call ( its fun i swear)
i also understand that everyone needs some down time so i will not expect you to work on the server 24/7 and if you dont know something i might, i'll teach you how to do it.

To contact me, add me on skype if you got it Skype name: werewo1fkn1ght.
Or you can send me a message Via Otland, thank you for reading.

Oh wait i did not say anything about my server... http://otland.net/threads/canada-tibiakingdoms-9-6.211952/ This link will help

added

Could you make an GOD Tile(only accessibel for GOD's) for my i am using TFS 1.0
Sorry for my bad english

Could you make an GOD Tile(only accessibel for GOD's) for my i am using TFS 1.0
Sorry for my bad english

try this, i dont know my functions well, so its hard to put together a script(i can make them, and fix them, but its slow on the make)

Code:
local god = getPlayerAccess(cid,3) ---- this is for your god access
local player = getPlayerAccess(cid,1,2) ---- this is for other ranks

function onStep(cid)
if player then
getPlayerPos(cid) then ---- this should get the player position
doRelocate(cid) ----- not sure on this, but this should relocate them to where ever you like
elseif god then doCreatureSay(cid, "Welcome!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) ----this will welcome the god, can do anything you want here, including teleporting
end
end

Add me on skype. I want to ask you some stuffs.
Skype ID: gabriel.moraes.de.oliveira

Regards,
River.

Hey, are you available for some work?
Add me on skype if you are: Zatjin

How would you feel about doing the Basic Starting Quest Line for Aragon so we can get a beta going? The quests are NPC missions, but just simple tasks like killing a few monsters and bringing back a few creature items.

Feel free to throw me a PM!

WARNING: WALL OF TEXT ALERT

Underlined Is basic info, the rest is what i would like you to read, green text is what i wont tolerate when helping you, blue is stuff i would like you to read, as it would help, but is not needed, red is a must read

So simply put, i played a lot of ot, and done scripting in the past, though at the time i was a fumbling fool looking for power, some may remember some may not, but i please ask for those who do to not let w/e happened in the past to effect how you act to me now

okay now to the main point, i would like to help people with scripting, but this does not mean ill be a full time scripter

if you decide to ask all this info will be gone over while talking to you in some point in time

what i mean by this is, ill script for you, BUT i will do it at my own pace (dont worry it usually as fast as i can while keeping good) so dont rush me, or give me dates for it to be done by unless they are a long ways away

also ill only script if the server is of interest to me, and/or if i feel it has a future, so simply put if i dont like your server, and/or i dont think the server will last, then i wont work for your, this does not mean i wont help, if your having a issue with a script ill be glad to consult and look it over

Now some may think i may expect payment of some sort (like gm, or w/e) this is not true, granted i wont reject it, but im posting this as i want to help

Now as every person is different i shall enlighten everyone on what, if you do, it may make me quit(most of theses should be obvious for anyone)

Not enough work flow (this can be excused if the server is doing fine and is not in need of scripts or fixes, but if its still developing then i may quit, as i will feel unneeded)

Too much work flow (making me handle the server while you kick back and relax is a no no, if i wanted to manage a server, then i would start my own)

Say one thing and then forgot, or do another (please note i have a memory like a elephant(at least if its important to me), if you say you will do something, or something is alright i will hold it to you)

Ask me to help, then give me something (like a vip rank or staff rank) and then threaten me if i help other servers i will get it taken away(ive had this happen in the past, actually is what made me quit tibia for a long time)

Expect me to play your server a lot, and when i dont get angry at me (i may help you with scripting, but if your server does not interest me, i wont play it, granted if i have a responsibility to do like certain jobs required of a staff rank i am, i will do them)

I will update that list if anyone makes me quit for another reason, please note being a donkey's hole, will make anyone quit

okay now thats over please feel free to message me, or post here with a job offer

P.S. i know this may seem like a bunch of things to jump around, but its not unless you do those things in the first place, if you do then umm well your probably a donkey's hole in some which way or form, no offense to anyone who is actively trying not to do those things

best application i saw :)
and i noticed your points
and here you are , i agree with you <3
if server isn't interesting .. then fuck that server :p
but i can give you and advice
if you make something for server and the owner don't need you to work for another one
that's called Hire :)
so ask him for money xD

best application i saw :)
and i noticed your points
and here you are , i agree with you <3
if server isn't interesting .. then fuck that server :p
but i can give you and advice
if you make something for server and the owner don't need you to work for another one
that's called Hire :)
so ask him for money xD

lol noted, and thanks i like to make sure people know i dont mess around

try this, i dont know my functions well, so its hard to put together a script(i can make them, and fix them, but its slow on the make)

Code:
local god = getPlayerAccess(cid,3) ---- this is for your god access
local player = getPlayerAccess(cid,1,2) ---- this is for other ranks

function onStep(cid)
if player then
getPlayerPos(cid) then ---- this should get the player position
doRelocate(cid) ----- not sure on this, but this should relocate them to where ever you like
elseif god then doCreatureSay(cid, "Welcome!", TALKTYPE_ORANGE_1) ----this will welcome the god, can do anything you want here, including teleporting
end
end

Please use proper tabbing, this hurts my balls :(

Back