• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Luring players to trap.

kamil993

Reaction score
Today in venore I followed one player(Kiwi Sherlock) which was telling me that he will lead me to other player with red skull. After short way i got killed by combo sd from ~10? druids stacking on stair, and i think that was one person using MC + Combobot.

Here is screenshot.
nc1jy9.png

And here is my death log where you can see some nicknames of those players/player.

Feb 06 2013, 10:25:54 Killed at Level 79 by Canttouch This and by Triple Ex

Feb 06 2013, 10:26:27 Killed at Level 78 by J Lo and by Barack Obomber

Attachments

i just she cry babys evrywere right now...

Cry babies? What about shutting your mouth if you don't have anything to contribute?

There are people beside you, who do not have as much time as you and if we die, we take it serious, why? We WASTED time for it, makes sense, not? If someone however plays the whole day and dies once or twice, then no problem, you can easily get things back.

I obviously expect too much of certain players, now what kamil did was the right thing. If we do not start doing something against those freaks out there, then obviously many will quit. It's bout the same with those red skull traps, I can't believe how Tibia after all developed during the years. What I mostly see is complaints against such players, trapping and killing people and takin away their fun. This is not how it's supposed to be, even if you say "This is tibia, deal with it". I'm sick of people like you Xon, if you can't understand the situation of kamil, then simply be quiet and don't bother to reply, aight?

Cry babies? What about shutting your mouth if you don't have anything to contribute?

There are people beside you, who do not have as much time as you and if we die, we take it serious, why? We WASTED time for it, makes sense, not? If someone however plays the whole day and dies once or twice, then no problem, you can easily get things back.

I obviously expect too much of certain players, now what kamil did was the right thing. If we do not start doing something against those freaks out there, then obviously many will quit. It's bout the same with those red skull traps, I can't believe how Tibia after all developed during the years. What I mostly see is complaints against such players, trapping and killing people and takin away their fun. This is not how it's supposed to be, even if you say "This is tibia, deal with it". I'm sick of people like you Xon, if you can't understand the situation of kamil, then simply be quiet and don't bother to reply, aight?

taking tibia to a hole new lvl?

its a game and its has it rules... is your fault that you kill 3 low lvled chars to get rs or get magebomb.
The other players may abuse this small things but, you cant do anything can you?
DDos? its a weakness... ppl still do it and i dont se as much complainings about it.

Back