• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Map Editing In New Ages

iDramatiik

http://realia.no-ip.info/ RLMap 10.41 Free Points
Reaction score
Hi I was just wondering a quick question which may be dumb but I couldn't seem to find anything and im an old school 8.6 ot player/hoster I am not used to anything new.

But how exactly does one edit a 10.0+ map or is there no difference if you just edit it in remeres 2.1 or have we ditched remere's at this point ? :)

Also I would appreciate any links to any of the recent , decent 10.0 servers :D I just wanna play around with one and get the feel of things maybe also any tips to convert a 8.6 map to a newer server if possible thanks :D

You can get remere's map editor for the latest versions here. Remere's map editor is open source and sometimes sees contributions but not by remere himself. You can find the source here and a tutorial to compile it on windows here.

Decent 10.x server are rare. You could try @Red's cyntara.org if you are looking for something custom or Twyfisoft for RL. There is also @Skylight OT but I have not tried it and @Printer's pokemon server(10.31 I believe)

Last edited:
I enjoy hosting and bringing something the people will like so I will be looking to work on one for awhile then release a good 10.x as I have a 100% custom map I wish to put out :) I think people enjoy 10.x more for the mounts and such, thanks for the info Dom :)

Back