• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Merchant Project] Rookgaard

Merchant

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Welcome to Mechant's Project Thread!

This project works successfully with Neon's Project by giving inspirations, ideas and parts of eachothers pieces to the maps.
This project is going to be only a map, there ain't no server planed. Anyhow, my map is currently laying at 4,000 KB already, but the most is just shapes and water.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

This map will not only contain nature! We have lots of caves also. Yet we will only show you ONE picture of these caves.

4.jpg

5.jpg

Own your own farm! Feed your animals, water your flowers, fish your own food!

6.jpg

Your pleasure,
Merchant!​

Last edited:
Very nice :w00t: hope you liked my border for the picture :thumbup:

Niice, i like the first underground :thumbup: looks cool somehow :w00t:

Sorry for the "UNWORKED" pictures, I'll fix them tomorrow.
Some issues with the host computer.

Thanks!

Nice work, Merchant. That about owning your own farm sounds interesting. So you've got House-tiles all over the ground on that picture, or is it just normal ground there, but the only way to get there is thru the house?

You will be able to buy the farm. Also, the blueberry bushes and flowers in the farm may be old, and you have to give them water. With a special script we will make.

WOOOWO YOU'RE GOING TO HOST A SERV WITH THAT MAP? AND CLOSE IT IN 2 DAYS? COOOOOOOOOOOOOL, shemale.

Back