• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Monster.xml Maker!

Nottinghster

Tibia World RPG Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Nottinghster
I decided to post my program for you, it was only for personal use, but as is a simple program, I decided release.

It is the following:

The program lists all the monsters of the folder "monsters" and creates the file "monsters.xml" with all the monsters of your folder!

Screen Shot:
imagembk9.jpg

Download: http://rapidshare.com/files/98319083/Monster.xml_Maker.7z.htm

Last edited:
Ok, your signature scared me, so I'ma download first when I've installed Avast or sumthin (just formated my computer).
It seems somehow useful - at least to me.
Thanks for releasing.

Is this really made in C++ btw?

Last edited:
upload it on virustotal.com and dont scare about any signature i can write on my signature I´m Osama Bin laden but i am not osama bin laden i´m george bush xD (joke)

Powahz0r, Avast sucks.

Ontopic
Might be usefull to be to edit outfits to my npcs :p

i need this program plx can somebody rehost the link i search on the web but have found a second link plx rehost ;(

yes this would be very very useful, it should have been hosted on here so that it would remain.
Anyone got anything like this?? if no rehost we need to nix the thread

Back