• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

More spawns and better monsters

the offspring

Reaction score
Now when tibera got so big with like 300 ppl online, i think more spawns is needed

for example Infernalists so so full atm.

maybe you could make another infernalists spawn or maybe some monsters that is very hard to kill and good exp? What you need a team to kill?

i agree with the team hunting monster feeling so lonely sometime when hunting :/

I think the GM need create a spawn of the New monster like the lizard and the new dragons series :p

Yeah, I agree with pretty much everyone here...

Infernalists especially, two spawns really aint enough for good exping for me, when there's like alot of people at every spawn...

I would want to see a exact copy of the first infernalist spawn being added :)

And Richux, I remeber when I played here in the summer or something, and when the 8.50 (I think) update came, with the new mobs such as Azerus and mutated bat etcetera came, you added a nice big spawn with all these new creatures. That was nice ^^

I suggest to make some more harder Quests.
I agree with new spawns, because on Undead Dragon is way too many people atm, but one think I dont want is to make monsters that gives big chunk of exp and there will be like lvl 800+.

beast~.