• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Application for Archangel~ Staff

Richman12321

Reaction score
Im hoping to get whatever opportunity I can as a Staff member on this OT server, since it is one of the best I have played, and Lockjoint has done an excellent job at creating it.

I am applying to help you, because I myself know how hard it is to help everybody with their dilemnas with Gameplay and such, While trying to better the OT server itself.

I am here to tell you that I can be of MUCH assistance. I have been a GOD on a few servers, as well as GM on some aswell.

I was a ST (senior tutor) on RL tibia, and I played the world "Silvera" and "Galana".

Little about me:
name: Rich
Languages Spoken: English, some French, some Spanish
I know a lot about computers and electronics.

Thats all I can say, I hope this opens the door for some opportunities for me, aswell as other fellow Staff members and Players on this server :)

//Rich~

im hoping to get whatever opportunity i can as a staff member on this ot server, since it is one of the best i have played, and lockjoint has done an excellent job at creating it.

I am applying to help you, because i myself know how hard it is to help everybody with their dilemnas with gameplay and such, while trying to better the ot server itself.

I am here to tell you that i can be of much assistance. I have been a god on a few servers, as well as gm on some aswell.

I was a st (senior tutor) on rl tibia, and i played the world "silvera" and "galana".

Little about me:
Name: Rich
languages spoken: English, some french, some spanish
i know a lot about computers and electronics.

Thats all i can say, i hope this opens the door for some opportunities for me, aswell as other fellow staff members and players on this server :)

//rich~

pwned

Back