• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My Application /Golden Duck

Sard TIM

Reaction score
Name: RL: TJ - InGame: Golden Duck
How long have you played: Slain: About 2 month? Real Tibia: 5 years
Skills: [some Mapping] [Fines Bugs]
Why I should be tutor/gm: Because I am always online and I all ways help new members with any question and information. I am one of the highest levels on the server and is willing to help any one that needs it.

Supported. NOT?

LOL HELL NAH KID, YOU AIN'T GETTING NO TUTOR, NO GM, luckly a char cause even cotton pickers deserve that here; but hey I'll just say this for slain:

SIT BACK DOWN BITCH!

Supported. NOT?

LOL HELL NAH KID, YOU AIN'T GETTING NO TUTOR, NO GM, luckly a char cause even cotton pickers deserve that here; but hey I'll just say this for slain:

SIT BACK DOWN BITCH!

Why do u not think so Tupac??? I help people with things They need I help with questions and information I am all ways in help chat answering there questions. And i am all ways online. I was a Tutor on Collapser kilo Name was Sard Alun U can ask any one that played there i was a good Tutor.

Anyone can help people with the game that doesn't mean you deserve to be a tutor especially when you fight in war; not another corrupt tutor please :).

Ok

Did u read my first post i guess not i have some mapping skills and I sure I have found more map bugs then u :) i hlp more people with informationi am all ways in help chat i would make a good tutor i all ways online if he made me tutor it would take all the shit off Jon bye answering question for other people:) :)

yeh u should be tutor, but belive me its not worth it all unapriciation,

ya still got my vote.

I think...

I think..

Tj would be a wonderful Tutor/Gm... He's helped me plenty of times with my missions. By telling me some of the locations of monsters. He's one of the few good players here. Doesn't start alot of fights.. Doesn't break the rules. Knows alot about the server. Is a very trustworthy person. I mean atleast give him a chance. Whats the worst thing that could happen? Him messing up and get the gm powers revoked..

An to the player that made the he wars alot. Whats does that have to do with anything?.. It's Slain.. If you don't like it you can leave.

With all the above said. Cheers goodluck Tj.

Actually someone who wars a lot should NOT get a tutor because of what Natural Disaster did, and especially when Golden backs him up and acts like he did nothing wrong. Sorry bad idea.

Tutor slain was simply pushed into the spot by me... he was afk on phone.

No he wasn't quit lying on the forums just because you want a corrupt tutor to block for you since your team sucks.

actually i was on phone my buddy got jumped irl;/

and would it make diffrance if i was on noob char 2 really.

Wow

I am not every one else so just stfu. If u want to vote then vote this is not about if i am in wars or any thing this is about tutor if u do not want to vote then fine don't.

Name: RL: TJ - InGame: Golden Duck
How long have you played: Slain: About 2 month? Real Tibia: 5 years
Skills: [some Mapping] [Fines Bugs]
Why I should be tutor/gm: Because I am always online and I all ways help new members with any question and information. I am one of the highest levels on the server and is willing to help any one that needs it.

Bump this is for Tutor or Gamemaster

I like how the only ppl voting for him are the people on his team in war. Obviously corrupt.

I like how the only ppl voting for him are the people on his team in war. Obviously corrupt.

No one is talking about war ur just a guy on forums trying to burn other people beause ur can not do nothing in game :) If u do not like it leave this is not for u.

I like how this thread has not even a little shit to do with you, yet u talk shit in it.

Back