• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My application

Rebel

Mapper
Reaction score
Im trying to get whatever staff position is available for your ot xD. I just started yesterday but i play on the last ot " archangel and i alrdy had a tutor spot.

I have been playing tibia for almost 7 years and i know what normal players would like to see in the game and how we can try to improve the server cuz well im also player. Not that it needs improvement xD hehe. Iv had Several GM's, TuT's, Gods, And i have co-hosted with a friend on an ot.

The main reason im applying for a gm is because i can see this server going places and i would love to be apart of that.
I have alot of expoerince even tho i cant map i do know all thye commands and i have experince handling problems with the players of the ot. I can help you catch botters and finds bug like i did so long ago. ;P.

I will try to be in help chat whenever im on. I have helped you find bugs, give ideas, test stuff,and i would like to continue helping you in doing this kinda stuff.

I wont and havnt ever abused my powers such as lvling myself, making items for my character, Tping myself to spawns, killing ppl. You can trust me cuz well i have been here for a while and i trust you and iv come to think you trust me. Iv tried to help you figure out how ppl are crashing the server and duping.

So with all this said i want you to reconsider my other applications and maybe i will get a staff position

Sincerely,Rebel

Back