• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

My ''Sleepy'' pvp at AureaWar.no-ip.org

Pro Warbringer

Retired with developing
Reaction score
Well as i played a bit AureaWar.no-ip.org i was pretty sleepy :( it was 4 am -.-

well im posting some .cam files =)

Short View.rec

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/300859743.html

Just put the file in the Tibicam folder
\/
download tibicam (i putted the cam in for you to make it easier :) )

Tibicam.rar

README FOR TIBICAM.exe
1.FIRST OF ALL OPEN THE TIBIA CLIENT
2. OPEN THE TIBICAM.exe
3. CLICK ACTIVATE AND PLAY
4. HIT THE ENTER ON THE ACCOUNT THING AT THE TIBIA CLIENT
5. CHOOSE YOUR MOVIE AND HIT ENTER
6. HAVE FUN

--- NOTE ---

YOU MUST HAVE PUT THE MOVIE IN THE TIBICAM FOLDER!!! =)

Have fun. That was just a short view when im sleepy ;p

Kind Regard's,
Pro Warbringer

Last edited:
Better off putting it on YouTube, you'll get more people to watch it and get more comments, nobody would ever download a video, unless they are careless and downright 100% completely bored. It's easy to hide a keylogger in a .cam or .rec file, it's not trustable these days.

Better off putting it on YouTube, you'll get more people to watch it and get more comments, nobody would ever download a video, unless they are careless and downright 100% completely bored. It's easy to hide a keylogger in a .cam or .rec file, it's not trustable these days.

Ohh yeah i would really hack some1 on this account oh yeah..

Hmm which client got the ot?!

7.6 sry for double post

btw. new cam added =)

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/300859743.html

Knight pwnageeeeeeee

Last edited by a moderator:
omgadd make youtube and not the fu*ing tibiacam

I F*CKIN EXPLAINED WHY I CAN'T FU*KIN PUT IT ON YOUTUBE YOU SON OF A FU*KIN B*TCH IM SO PISSED OF YOU PEOPLE
F*CKIN WEAR F*CKIN GLASSES WHEN YOU CAN'T F*CKIN READ YOU MOTHERF*CKIN SON OF A B*ITCHES
JUST F*CKING DOWNLOAD IT LIKE I WOULD PUT A VIRUS IN IT YOU MOTHER F*CKIN RETARDED SHIT
BANN ME I DONT CARE IM JUST PISSED BECAUSE OF IT FOR F*CKING SHIT:w00t:

I F*CKIN EXPLAINED WHY I CAN'T FU*KIN PUT IT ON YOUTUBE YOU SON OF A FU*KIN B*TCH IM SO PISSED OF YOU PEOPLE
F*CKIN WEAR F*CKIN GLASSES WHEN YOU CAN'T F*CKIN READ YOU MOTHERF*CKIN SON OF A B*ITCHES
JUST F*CKING DOWNLOAD IT LIKE I WOULD PUT A VIRUS IN IT YOU MOTHER F*CKIN RETARDED SHIT
BANN ME I DONT CARE IM JUST PISSED BECAUSE OF IT FOR F*CKING SHIT:w00t:

Buhahaha PWNED XDDDDDD...
Pwned so much..
I rofl'd xD..

To Serogan: Hm u go pwned..^^
Btw nice cam :>

Back