• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling My strange compiling problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

AchTung

Reaction score
Here we go... I'm using Dev-CC 4.9.9.2 the latest release of elf. But somehow I got problems if I'm trying to compile the latest SVN of Elf which would be 0.4...The released sources of Elf are working which means I can compile them how I want. But now here is my problem. If I'm trying to open a .dev file of the latest SVN then the error appears:

What shall I do against it since I can't find the problem...I will of course appreciate all kind of help and rep to the one who can solve this problem...

Attachments

Could you try with the "special edition" of dev-cpp v2.6. Don't relly know much Windows compilation.

You guys really think that I'm that stupid? reinstaling doesn't work for me. And if I try to make new project then a error appears which says that I should reload from disk. If i press yes or no then it will clear all the content of the files...

Here we go... I'm using Dev-CC 4.9.9.2 the latest release of elf. But somehow I got problems if I'm trying to compile the latest SVN of Elf which would be 0.4...The released sources of Elf are working which means I can compile them how I want. But now here is my problem. If I'm trying to open a .dev file of the latest SVN then the error appears:

What shall I do against it since I can't find the problem...I will of course appreciate all kind of help and rep to the one who can solve this problem...

It's a Dev-Cpp bug. Simply, reinstall it and try again.

u need open new project

file> project > new project

something like =P

rep ++ if helped ;D

You guys really think that I'm that stupid? reinstaling doesn't work for me. And if I try to make new project then a error appears which says that I should reload from disk. If i press yes or no then it will clear all the content of the files...

hahahaha epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back