• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mythic custom project

mythicreign

Reaction score
Hi,
welcome to a discussion and follow thread of our project. This will not be as an ad, so any ip so blurred out and is just called by Mythic.
To make this clear, I am not after any comments regarding negative thoughts of another server coming up. I am only after positive or negative feedback regarding systems, mapping and so on. So please, leave out any other comments.

To begin this thread, this is an work thread. This means, updates will take place here for feedback regarding the project, public for anyone to view and comment onto for consideration.

Regarding the mapping, images will come up as an update. Showcasing added places and spots to not make the first post filled with images.

What is this project about?
Long ago, my thoughts has been of a server I myself would love to play on. Over the years, I've been active on the forum under a different alias which will not be known unless addressed by "it's creator" for those who might know who's behind the project.
So, this project is located on the latest possible real map and is focused on getting good custom content added onto it.

What is done so far?
4 custom cities, being active worked on. (Yes, this is taken from Otland by it's original creator).
1719079759801.png1719079796339.png

Server ideas (so far)
-Training monks (x2 or big ones up to x4), those are rare to come by.

-Teleport shire, this allows you to locate unknown city shires which will allow you to teleport between them with a 300s cooldown.

-Random dropped item attributes attached onto different items with rarities raging upwards to Legendary status (being id 4).
Getting those drops are rare, and comes with a random set of attributes, making them worth the while to get if dropped.

-House doll, making it easier to get to your home if out in the open. This is only allowed to be used out of combat with a cooldown attached onto it.

-Custom city quest ranging between the lands, unlocking this will give you the permissions required to enter a custom dungeon where a maximum of 12 players can enter.
To this, there are different difficulties which you and your team can fight within' for drops which yet is unknown.

-A crystal ball, using this which is lootable by game. Allows you to save your last known location, allowing a teleport once before cleared and item destruction to set your character to that location. (This comes with cooldowns, multiple crystal saves are allowed (Multiple crystals, for your friends to use)). This does require more then once crystal, making saved locations a good option to get your hands on which will allows your party to get to set location (This will not work in dungeons and such places).

-City guards, attacking monsters and skulled players upon detection. This allows other players to stay safe, while adding more challenges to commit murder inside the city borders of unknown city name.
(So far, per guard)
Min damage: 12
Max damage: 75

More ideas will be added later on, those are the current ones I have. Update board will take place once the systems are imported and made onto the game.
Any feedback or ideas will be more then welcome, that's why this thread is created.

Attachments

Back