• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Necronia - Discussion

I'm still waiting to try this out - seems like its dragging!
I'd like to suggest something though.
Stop adding tons of new shit, you'll run out of ideas when the server is running. This way you can make awesome updates while people are playing which will make them want to stay.

To me, it seems like you have enough content to run it. Perhaps I'm just a little excited to play something new..

Keep it up!

I recommend Three Magic's words.
You can keep the rest of the work, to make more updates!

I don't think we'll run out of ideas, we've already made plans of what's gonna happen 2 years into gameplay haha. Most of these are not new, but things that were lying around in our todo list from the dawn man, but since our content will unlock every 2 months together with the rifts, we are going to do something like you said (add more stuff through updates). There is still June in front of us to add more material for the beta and have a go at it.

The Venom type idea got a really positive response, which makes me excited 'cause there are so many other abilities that the new creatures will use. Can't wait to see how players are going to deal with it.
laugh.png

It does take some time to script all that stuff, but I think it's very much worth it. We'll see in the beta!

God, I can't wait right now, this is getting to intense! B-T-DUB, I, and probably the rest of the Necronian-community are dying to get some more information on the vocations right now! Hahahah, I'm really getting too pumped up for this...

Karleyy

Just a little update, since it's June now and some people have already started asking about the beta.

We will release the application form on 7th June and give you 10 days to apply. Once the 10 days have passed, we will put up our new website and permit account creation, as well as run the beta somewhere between 20-30th June.

After some consideration, I decided to implement one feature from Ethraeum into Necronia too - which is the epic brofist! What better way to express your satisfaction with a legendary team hunt or to seal a pvp duel than a brofist?

You'll be able to type !brofist "name and offer a player to brofist you. If they agree, the bromance begins with a powerful smash and a message indicating just how awesome it was.

brofist.png

Would you like to see more joke-ish features such as this one? Or do you think we should keep things more serious? Let us know.

It is not a secret that we have had the command !urinate before, and honestly, I've created even more disgusting features such as !poop and throwing that poop at people, but I feel that crosses the line quite a bit and it won't be included here haha.

Also, I feel like I must notify everyone about this:
Someone created an account on OTLand under the nickname @Necronia
I don't have a problem with this, but I should let everyone know that all official statements that are related to Necronia on this forum (or anywhere else for that matter) are issued by me, @tarjei and @Dark199 , and we do not have a group account on Otland.

Under NO circumstances should you give out any information such as event codes or transaction codes to anyone else except the official support staff of our team.

You can reach us on [email protected], or you can speak to either me / @Dark199 directly if you need to.

God, I can't wait right now, this is getting to intense! B-T-DUB, I, and probably the rest of the Necronian-community are dying to get some more information on the vocations right now! Hahahah, I'm really getting too pumped up for this...

Karleyy

More information about vocations will come at later stages of Beta since we will mould them there.

How long will beta run? because when you say : we will run beta somwhere between 20th and 30th of june, does it mean beta will only last 10 days?

How long will beta run? because when you say : we will run beta somwhere between 20th and 30th of june, does it mean beta will only last 10 days?

No, beta will run for as long as we think it needs to (until everything is working and ready for release).

Some of you may remember the website I started working on a few months back (i posted some pics in this thread). Well, thanks to @Neusic and @Cornex , it's getting finished really soon and we will replace our current website with this one around the time the beta codes are released.

Here's a preview:

Necronia%20Website.png

Shame I'm being deployed in France on summer training from the 20th :/. Been a long time and this project has come so far. Glad I was a part of it; however little it was in comparison to the huge amount of magnificent content created by your old and current team. Especially the impeccable abilities of Tarjei.

Shame I'm being deployed in France on summer training from the 20th :/. Been a long time and this project has come so far. Glad I was a part of it; however little it was in comparison to the huge amount of magnificent content created by your old and current team. Especially the impeccable abilities of Tarjei.

Aff, that means we won't see you on Necronia soon?
Yeah it's been a long time since you worked on that map with me and Tarjei, and we've all come a long way. Glad to see you around anyway, drop by whenever you can :D

Sign me up for the beta! o.o I just wanna say that the website has to much blue in it, other then that it looks great :p

Maybe this was already answered but i really don't want to look through 14 pages of posts...

How exactly will beta works? Only certain players will be able to play or everyone who wants?

Maybe this was already answered but i really don't want to look through 14 pages of posts...

How exactly will beta works? Only certain players will be able to play or everyone who wants?

Initially, we will accept 20 people + staff members and VIPs for the closed beta. As the testing goes, we most likely will open up more slots to assure that the server is stable of holding even more people and potentially increase the chance of finding bugs.

Someone suggested to me that people should also be able to donate in order to get a beta key. I'm still contemplating this, but members of our team have agreed it's not a bad idea and it might help pay for the hosting during the beta.

Back